Dell Latitude 3450 wont turn on after multiple random restarts and bluescreens.

Go to solution Solved by Cringe_Master245,

The problem was a static build up and an RTC power failure, so that is hopefully over.

This computer that I got was a Latitude 3450 that I got about 3-5 years ago, and had originally stopped working because of an overheating battery. The computer was from an old business that was getting rid of their old laptops, so I didn't get this computer new.
It had stayed inactive for about 3 to 4 years until now
I had bought a new battery, and got it working, but then it just restarted out of nowhere. After a couple restarts and BSoDs, DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL(storport.sys stopped working at that point) and eventually the MACHINE_CHECK_EXECPTION happened and it said that it would restart automatically, but it didn't, so I restarted it, and then it froze on the part where it said Getting Windows ready, don't turn off your computer" So I left it there for about 10 minutes and I had no choice but to turn it off. So I decided to change the ram, but I tried many different compatible sticks, but it wouldn't turn on. I believe my battery is fine because I just got it new, but I could be wrong. And my charger is also fine. I even tried using a different hard drive, so I don't believe it was corrupted files, bc it wont even go to the bios. My Ram is also fine bc it was working with it earlier. I tried to contact dell support, but I couldn't due to no warranty, and I really don't want to call them. One odd thing is that the power button icon's light is on(see picture 1) when I hold the power button, but a little after I let go, the light turns off. But the icon with the battery symbol doesn't turn on(see picture one). I just learned that my old battery does in fact work(image 2), but also wont boot. This was the battery that had overheating issues, so I don't like testing it, but I will test it if that is the last resort. I even tried using just the charger, but it still didn't boot. If you need me to go more in depth about what I was doing at the time, just ask me in the comments.
212062203_OldbatteryImage2(2).thumb.jpg.dc00e22ac62928bae705e9f082a3576f.jpg232191999_NewBattery(2).thumb.jpg.141989105afcaa090bd0f36547c3fa64.jpg

18 minutes ago, Mel0n. said:

RAM is fine "because it was working with it earlier" doesn't mean that can't be the problem. Take it out, blow it off, put it back in the slot. That's my first guess

Actually, I think I just found the issue, but thanks for the advice anyway.