My Experience With Airpods!!!

crakddx

Recently, I got a pair of airpods as an early Christmas present for myself, and this is the first apple device I have ever owned (not counting an iPhone 4 when I was 7). This post is just talking about my general feedback on them, and whether or not you should buy them. About a month ago, I bought new AirPods 2nd Gen for AUD $170 (roughly USD $120) and my experience so far has been awesome. For this price, I think they are excellent. My standards are not very high, but I believe the sound quality is relatively good. Nothing too special, but for the size and price, it's pretty good. Airpods come in this little 2inch tall and 1 inch wide case, and they slip into my pockets just fine. One feature I was not aware of was the case charging the actual Airpods, and I was delighted when I found this. My Airpods themselves last about 4ish hours from full charge just listening to music, but sometimes that's too short for a daily commute or day out. So, all you have to do is put them in the case, and they will be charged by the case themselves! According to apple, the Airpods last 5 hours themselves, and with the case charging they can last up to 24 hours (about 4 charges from the case). For the bitesize package, I believe they are excellent. I chose to get 2nd gen instead of the Pros and 3rd gen partly due to the appearance (I like the long stalk), but because of the case. For me, the pro and 3rd gen case is a little too big, so I much prefer the 2nd gen case. In terms of in-ear comfort, I rate them a 7. They hurt within the first 1 or 2 weeks, but over time my ears adjusted to the point where I can't feel them much. Due to my small prepubescent ears, sometimes after long usage I can noticeably feel pain in them for about half an hour. Is that normal? Thank you for reading this, have a good one y'all. Overall, I believe buying them is a purchase I won't regret.

Inspiron 15 5510
(i7-11390h/Iris Xe/16gb)

<-- Moved to Member Reviews -->

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card

9 minutes ago, Skiiwee29 said:

<-- Moved to Member Reviews -->

Oop thanks. I thought member reviews was for like reviewing people on the forum lol 😂

Inspiron 15 5510
(i7-11390h/Iris Xe/16gb)

Just now, Rubie said:

Oop thanks. I thought member reviews was for like reviewing people on the forum lol 😂

Nope. Meant for those giving there opinion/review of a product they have.

Community Standards | Fan Control Software

Please make sure to Quote me or @ me to see your reply!

Just because I am a Moderator does not mean I am always right. Please fact check me and verify my answer. 

"Black Out"

Ryzen 9 5900x | Full Custom Water Loop | Asus Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi) | RTX 3090 Founders | Ballistix 32gb 16-18-18-36 3600mhz 

1tb Samsung 970 Evo | 2x 2tb Crucial MX500 SSD | Fractal Design Meshify S2 | Corsair HX1200 PSU

Dedicated Streaming Rig

Ryzen 7 3700x | Asus B450-F Strix | 16gb Gskill Flare X 3200mhz | Corsair RM550x PSU | Asus Strix GTX1070 | 250gb 860 Evo m.2

Phanteks P300A |  Elgato HD60 Pro | Avermedia Live Gamer Duo | Avermedia 4k GC573 Capture Card