iPhone unable to make or recieve calls

defiantrubberduck

Yesterday afternoon I discovered an issue with calling on my phone.

A few things to note:

1. It is an iPhone SE (2020) with AT&T
  2. Texting, FaceTime, and internet usage all work on WiFi and off of WiFi
  3. Calling and receiving calls does not work on or off WiFi, I have also tried WiFi calling but it also doesn't work. When I try calling it says "Call Failed" regardless of who I am trying to call. When someone tries to call me they either are sent straight to voicemail or get the recording that says the person you are trying to reach is unavailable.
  4. I have tried checking settings, resetting network settings, resetting the phone, factory resetting the phone, talking to the carrier customer services, nothing has worked.
  5. I am unsure how long this issue has been going on, but the last known phone call I was able to receive was September 15 and the first instance of a call failing was September 24.

I have an appointment at my local AT&T store tomorrow afternoon to try a new SIM card in the phone. But if that doesn't work, then I'll be trying a whole new phone.

If anyone has any ideas on how to fix this issue, please share, I am willing to try anything. Thank you in advance!

Going by the most basic idea, have you paid your phone bill correctly? I said correctly because late payments can as well break your phone's satellite connection. I know you said you spoke with them but still.

3 minutes ago, Motifator said:

Going by the most basic idea, have you paid your phone bill correctly? I said correctly because late payments can as well break your phone's satellite connection. I know you said you spoke with them but still.

Yes, the bill has been paid correctly. I am on a family plan with my siblings and our mom, they all have had no issues calling or receiving calls.