Video Review #7: Rosewill Sonas Headphones

Not a bad video review. I've never even considered Rosewill headphones. Hmm.

PS: You have a lot of hair.. A lot.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

« Current PC ~ Phantom Beast »

.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.

Not a bad video review. I've never even considered Rosewill headphones. Hmm.

PS: You have a lot of hair.. A lot.

Thank you. Rosewill has a good selection of headphones. I own 3 pairs. One pair I gave to my mom cause she wanted a set. I currently own the RHTS-8206 and Sonas headphones. The Sonas headphones are replacing my RHTS-8206 headphones. 

I know I have a lot of hair. Matches who I am. I hate having short hair. A lot of girls like hairy men.

SkullAbyss

Thank you. Rosewill has a good selection of headphones. I own 3 pairs. One pair I gave to my mom cause she wanted a set. I currently own the RHTS-8206 and Sonas headphones. The Sonas headphones are replacing my RHTS-8206 headphones. 

I know I have a lot of hair. Matches who I am. I hate having short hair. A lot of girls like hairy men.

I'm of the belief that all chics like guys with long(er) hair & beard. My hair is nowhere near as long as yours, few inches above my shoulders. Every time I mention I'm cutting my hair, some girl freaks out and says don't.

Well damn, sorry to hijack the thread. Either way, your video is well made!

I'm of the belief that all chics like guys with long(er) hair & beard. My hair is nowhere near as long as yours, few inches above my shoulders. Every time I mention I'm cutting my hair, some girl freaks out and says don't.

Well damn, sorry to hijack the thread. Either way, your video is well made!

I am with you on all of that.

Not a problem. Always a good thing to get an interesting conversation going. Thank you man!

SkullAbyss

I am with you on all of that.

Not a problem. Always a good thing to get an interesting conversation going. Thank you man!

Anytime my friend.

Let me know when you got some new product video reviews. I'll give you some love.

Anytime my friend.

Let me know when you got some new product video reviews. I'll give you some love.

I do have another video review in progress on the contrary.

SkullAbyss

Hey, I know you from TekSyndicate forum :D Btw nice review, I didn't even know that Rosewill make headphones.

"Yippie-ki-yay motherf**ker!"  ~John McClane

I do have another video review in progress on the contrary.

Ok, cool. Let me know when you post it up. As I said, I'll show you some YouTube love.

Hey, I know you from TekSyndicate forum :D Btw nice review, I didn't even know that Rosewill make headphones.

Lol, yeah.. I knew Rosewill made some as I skimmed through plenty while browsing Newegg for my current headphones.. Though I didn't think they were any good. Rosewill has always seemed to me to like a low to mid-range products company, which really they are; but that doesn't mean that their products weren't good.

Ok, cool. Let me know when you post it up. As I said, I'll show you some YouTube love.

Lol, yeah.. I knew Rosewill made some as I skimmed through plenty while browsing Newegg for my current headphones.. Though I didn't think they were any good. Rosewill has always seemed to me to like a low to mid-range products company, which really they are; but that doesn't mean that their products weren't good.

They make some pretty nice stuff. I also love their backpacks to. The one I have is taking a lot of abuse over the past year, and I finally managed to get a strap to start breaking. Was going to do a video review of it, but not right now. If things go well with these two reviews, you'll be seeing me do a lot more video reviews of products from Rosewill, then I will reach out to other companies!

SkullAbyss