Resevoir / Block / Pump recommendations

Hey guys,

Doing a custom retrofit to my server (conversion to water cooling). Really constrained on space so was wondering if there is any such thing as a combined small resevoir-block-pump or if you have any recommendations on the three for a constrained space.

Cheers

Martin

I think you mean reservoir, radiator and pump. Not reservoir, block and pump. The block will not be vacuum sealed with most forms of custom loop either way, as long as you don't use a regular sort of AIO. There are things like the Aquacomputer Airplex Modularity, from older days. It wasn't the best, but it was of higher quality than the EK hybrids. I got some of both. What you should be looking at is a more modern rendition of these. Alphacool makes some.

A few companies offer a block pump combo. Not many have a res that would clear 1u.
Dont need an actual res or can get small ones if you really wonna add one.
The Alphacool Eisbaer LT should clear. Can simply do a ball valve on a tee and use that to bleed and skip the res.

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

7 hours ago, Mick Naughty said:

A few companies offer a block pump combo. Not many have a res that would clear 1u.
Dont need an actual res or can get small ones if you really wonna add one.
The Alphacool Eisbaer LT should clear. Can simply do a ball valve on a tee and use that to bleed and skip the res.

Yeah, the res is not a must. A vanilla model Eisbaer is what the OP's is thinking of, but it's more used down AIOs than custom loops. The pump ain't all that strong. It's not something I'd actually buy for a custom loop.

1 hour ago, Motifator said:

Yeah, the res is not a must. A vanilla model Eisbaer is what the OP's is thinking of, but it's more used down AIOs than custom loops. The pump ain't all that strong. It's not something I'd actually buy for a custom loop.

Seen them used countless times in them. Especially in 1U scenarios. Not much is really changing in that regard.

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

1 hour ago, Mick Naughty said:

Seen them used countless times in them. Especially in 1U scenarios. Not much is really changing in that regard.

Yeah maybe it's more useful in a 1U scenario, but you can use a unit in the form of the Airplex Modularity too... and it would have better gear.

2 hours ago, Motifator said:

Yeah maybe it's more useful in a 1U scenario, but you can use a unit in the form of the Airplex Modularity too... and it would have better gear.

Im sure it is. The point is giving options like op asked. I'm not the one making restrictive setup.