[US] Amazon Basics Single Monitor Arm, US$66

varrys

Solid arm. I’ve had it for about a year on my 34” Ultrawide. Definitely worth it at $65; I think I paid near $90 for it. Tempted to pick up another…

23 minutes ago, FriedEngineer said:

Solid arm. I’ve had it for about a year on my 34” Ultrawide. Definitely worth it at that price. Tempted to pick up another…

Yeah, they say up to 32 inches for it, but plenty of people can fit a 34 on it because the weight is more important. I've seen posts of people going for the heavy-duty Ergotron for lighter monitors, and it doesn't stay in place because the monitor is under the minimum weight of the arm. 

This guy covers a whole lot of monitors for a great price.

5600x/RTX 4080

“1. Never tell everything at once.” - Ken Venturi's Two Great Rules of Life

1 hour ago, IRMacGuyver said:

I thought Amazon basics was supposed to be the cheapest.  Newegg has way cheaper stuff than that.  Even dual monitor set ups for around $50 
https://www.newegg.com/p/pl?d=monitor+arms

Huanuo not a bad brand, but the Amazon arm is basically identical to the Ergotron LX, comes from Ergotron. That mount costs like $180, and this deal lets you get it for $66. You don't get the 15 year warranty that Ergotron offers, but that's the only difference between them.

5600x/RTX 4080

“1. Never tell everything at once.” - Ken Venturi's Two Great Rules of Life

8 hours ago, IRMacGuyver said:

I thought Amazon basics was supposed to be the cheapest.  Newegg has way cheaper stuff than that.  Even dual monitor set ups for around $50 
https://www.newegg.com/p/pl?d=monitor+arms

with those $50 options you’re comparing apples and oranges in terms of stability and quality. The ergotrons are frankly tanks in terms of build quality and keeping your monitor stable.

On 11/5/2022 at 5:43 AM, varrys said:

Huanuo not a bad brand, but the Amazon arm is basically identical to the Ergotron LX, comes from Ergotron. That mount costs like $180, and this deal lets you get it for $66. You don't get the 15 year warranty that Ergotron offers, but that's the only difference between them.

If I was gonna save money and not get a warranty I'd save even more and go for the cheapest option not the amazon basics one.