Anyone got a Intel 13th gen CPU to test Intel's claims on Hybrid workloads?

Don't know if y'all remember but back when Intel announced these chips they had a whole section about the new chips got some new Hybrid technology that allows people to render videos while using Unreal engine at the same time. (See 8 min mark in the video.)

Seems like all the outlets has just forgotten about this or don't have time to test this claim. Anyone got a 13th gen CPU to test these claims?

Like honestly for the longest time I feel like this kind of benchmark was missing from many of the outlets (probably because they are hard to control). Like I have had so many isntances where I wanted to game while doing "work" but couldn't because my CPU sucks. Someone should test like gaming performance while rendering or compiling or even just running some code.

Please quote if you want a person to reply, they won't get a notification otherwise.

PC Specs

(CPU: Intel 4790k) (GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 WF3OC) (Mobo: Asus MAXIMUS VII RANGER) (RAM: Red Corsair Vengeance Pro 2*8GB 1600MHz) (HDD: WD Green 2TB) (SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 120GB) (CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212X) (PSU: Corsair RM750) (Case & Fans: Corsair Obsidian 450D) (Monitor: Asus VX239H)

Never heard of thisup until now but if it's something they claimed it'd definitely be interesting to see it put to the test. 

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

On 10/24/2022 at 3:33 AM, Jerakl said:

Never heard of thisup until now but if it's something they claimed it'd definitely be interesting to see it put to the test. 

Any updates on if any media outlet tested this at all? Kind of sad this post didn't get much traction. 

Please quote if you want a person to reply, they won't get a notification otherwise.

PC Specs

(CPU: Intel 4790k) (GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 WF3OC) (Mobo: Asus MAXIMUS VII RANGER) (RAM: Red Corsair Vengeance Pro 2*8GB 1600MHz) (HDD: WD Green 2TB) (SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 120GB) (CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212X) (PSU: Corsair RM750) (Case & Fans: Corsair Obsidian 450D) (Monitor: Asus VX239H)