Anyone have bad experience with microcenter?

Trail Mixorz

They've given me great prices on pc parts, but when I went to get my cpu, I thought I'd pick up my 350D as well, even though it was the same price as on newegg at the time.

When I got the case home for the first build process, I realized the guy gave me a non-windowed version of the case. Now they allowed me to exchange the case and they made me pay an extra $10 for the windowed version. This sucked because it was another 30 minute drive from my house.

When I got the windowed version back to my house I started my build. The front brushed aluminum panel was busted. One of the clips that hold it in place is stuck and I don't think I can fix it. Also, it did not come with a rear 120mm fan. All there was was a 140mm in the front, like there should be with the 120mm.

Now I know I can buy these parts online (120mm fan and front panel part), but this is outrageous that they charged me full price and won't let me exchange the product because it's been used. I wish I spotted these flaws before I put my build together.

/endrant

Have any of you had any past experiences with Micro Center that you regret?

Intel i5 4670K 3.4GHz | EVGA 780Ti Classified | ASUS Gryphon Z87 w/ Armor Kit | G.Skill Sniper 8GB @1866MHz

Samsung 840 Evo 500GB | Seagate Barracuda 3TB | Kingwin Lazer 850W Bronze PSU | Corsair 350D Window

Razer Blackwidow Ultimate BF3 Edition | Razer Naga Molten

just when on their website it says 1 in stock and then they don't actually have the product in stock.......that just makes me angry

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

Just RMA it with Corsair

Wow I have never had any issues like that. Maybe just one or two idiots at your specific store.