Question About Case Fans

Alexb770
Go to solution Solved by Ryuikko,

Yea as long as they have the 4 mounting holes and the size that the case can fit i.e( don't try to put a 200mm fan in where a 120 should be) they are pretty universal

I'd reccommend lian lis sli uni fans if you aren't in the corsair scene already, mainly because I like the look of them and they are daisy chainable

Case fans are universal right? I'm building a new PC in a 5000D Airflow and I'm wondering if the fans in my current rig can be recycled for the new one. They're 120mm, and the two in my new case are also 120mm. Might also wanna replace the two already installed with some aftermarket RGB ones. 

Yea as long as they have the 4 mounting holes and the size that the case can fit i.e( don't try to put a 200mm fan in where a 120 should be) they are pretty universal

I'd reccommend lian lis sli uni fans if you aren't in the corsair scene already, mainly because I like the look of them and they are daisy chainable

2 hours ago, Ryuikko said:

mainly because I like the look of them and they are daisy chainable

I didn't know what this meant and had to look it up. First result was from Urban Dictionary lmao

Anyways, thanks for the help. I'll check those fans out but will probably go Corsair just for iCue since I'm getting an H150i elite

While fan mounting is universal for same size models, lighting is not.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.