Intel A770 Review

Elliott Dyson
Go to solution Solved by narrdarr,

I'm sure after a couple or few months someone will.. most likely going to wait to cover a big feature/driver update. And if LMG is as much of a supporter of Intel entering the space. I can only assume that they will have future coverage of their progress.

Will LTT be doing another review of the A770? I would very much like to see how the card copes without smart memory access on a wider range of programs, particularly for me, Topaz Video Enhance AI. Or perhaps this is something Labs is more likely to cover? Perhaps another YouTube has already tested this?

Thanks all!

- Elliott Dyson, Elliott Designs (YouTube)

- Specs: Ryzen 2700x, Tomahawk X570, 64GB DDR4 3200MHZ (custom timings), Gtx 750 ti (I know 馃槄, hence me asking about the A770)

I'm sure after a couple or few months someone will.. most likely going to wait to cover a big feature/driver update. And if LMG is as much of a supporter of Intel entering the space. I can only assume that they will have future coverage of their progress.

7 minutes ago, narrdarr said:

That would make sense. Thank you

Labs might do extended testing, too, since they'll be specifically setup to do so.

I hope Intel releases a special version, the A777, just for the awesome number. :3

"Don't fall down the hole!" ~James, 2022

"If you have a monitor, look at that monitor with your eyeballs." ~ Jake, 2022