900d 279$

Tole2378

Makes me sad... I spent 500$ on mine at launch. That's not including shipping. I went to pick the case up... 

wooow.. y?

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

wooow.. y?

The case alone was 450$ plus the taxes. So 508$ 

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

The case alone was 450$ plus the taxes. So 508$ 

shieeeettt u mustve really liked the case.... :P

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only a GTX 1080, just a single 1080, where my glorious PC once stood....

For that is all I need, For the Emperor of Man, Jen-Hsun Huang, protects. We march for Nvidia, and we shall know no fear!

shieeeettt u mustve really liked the case.... :P

I really wanted it... Really badly. It was new case or a GPU. Keep in mind i had an NZXT Phantom at the time... So the case wasn't needed... xD

Please quote/tag ( Found by typing @DarrenP) In all posts directed at me. I do not check my current content. 

Intel Core i7-4790K - Gigabyte Z97X-UD5H-BK - 16GB Corsair Vengeance Pro 1866Mhz - EVGA GTX 980 - 256GB MX100 - 2TB WD RED - 900D - H100I - Corsair HX1050 - DNS 320L 2x2TB Seagate Barracuda 

So useless things for 99% of people that uses 900D's

funny cause most builds i've seen have most of the space used up

Finally my Santa hat doesn't look out of place