Is this normal/expected behaviour?

ManderleyBoy

I have a 3060TI and 11400f.

so the gpu preforms great. but in A less demanding game like Overwatch, I see it only go up to 60% utilization and the temps are extremely low like 60 tops but its usually 48-56. is this normal due to it being a less demanding game? seems pretty low and just wondering 

Overwatch can run on an EZ-Bake Oven basically. 

If you want to see the GPU usage go up just for its own sake you could try upping the resolution, you didn't mention what res you're playing at. A similar system comes close to maxing the GPU at 4k epic settings in this video: 

If you're happy with the performance though I don't know why you're worried about it. Games like Overwatch are "How well will this budget system run it?" benchmarks, not "Put the system through its paces" benchmarks.

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

21 minutes ago, Middcore said:

Overwatch can run on an EZ-Bake Oven basically. 

If you want to see the GPU usage go up just for its own sake you could try upping the resolution, you didn't mention what res you're playing at. A similar system comes close to maxing the GPU at 4k epic settings in this video: 

If you're happy with the performance though I don't know why you're worried about it. Games like Overwatch are "How well will this budget system run it?" benchmarks, not "Put the system through its paces" benchmarks.

Was just wondering if everything is ok tbh. 

running everything on low. 100% render scale. FPS capped at 205. 

so I guess it’s about right.