Data from LTT

Is there any way to access the data from the LTT reviews? I specifically want the data for the Ryzen 7000 review for my stats class, because I find this an interesting topic. Is there any way to access this? I know LTT Labs will soon have a website and data will be available there, but I've been looking around and there are no resources that I can see.

Gamers Nexus usually has really good stat reports. And their graphs can easily been print-screened. They also have/had a website, with articles. Might want to look there. And IMO, Gamers Nexus performance reports are one of the best on the youtubes.

Since its not yet published, you would need to ask Labs people directly. Be nice and explain why, if the data is intended as fair-use, they probably will share it.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

22 minutes ago, LogicalDrm said:

Since its not yet published, you would need to ask Labs people directly. Be nice and explain why, if the data is intended as fair-use, they probably will share it.

My assumption is that the purpose of the Labs is for fair-use data, in general, so I would expect a reasonably awesome website associated with their data in the future. 😄 

"Don't fall down the hole!" ~James, 2022

"If you have a monitor, look at that monitor with your eyeballs." ~ Jake, 2022