I'm desperate... please help

My wife's PC I built restarts randomly while gaming.  I cannot for the life of me figure it out. I built it about a year ago and the things I thought were the culprits weren't.  It diesnt do it wverytime its under heavy load.  Sometimes it will restart early and the rest of the night be stable.  (Note: I have reinstalled windows several times during this course.  Tried both windows 10 and then 11)

I originally had a 1050 in there that was really old so I thought maybe that, but it still does it with her new Zotac 3060ti. Then I swapped out the PSU that was some off brand for a corsair 750rm.  Still doing it. Reset PC once more and still restarting only during gaming. Im guessing its the processor but before I do anything else (buy a new processor) I wanted some suggesstions. 

Processor: 3500x (Corsair aio)

GPU: Zotac 3060ti

PSU: Corsair 750

MB: MSI B550 A Pro

Ram: 16gb 3600mhz XPG

1tb m.2 WD black nvme

500 gb sandisk ssd (empty game library if m.2 fills)

Edit: Ran windows memory diagnostic and no errors detected.  1/10 it crashes we get BSOD

Edited by Night_WolfNW

Run the ram at 3200 mhz. Will probably solve the issue. This pretty much sounds like unstable ram, happens to my 3800x if i run my 3600mhz kit at XMP for 3600 mhz, so i just lowered it to 3200 mhz and have not had an issue since.

Would that have shown up in the windows diagnostics? I just lowered it though just in case.

11 minutes ago, Night_WolfNW said:

Would that have shown up in the windows diagnostics? I just lowered it though just in case.

Sometimes, but not really. Windows Diag is only so useful, Same thing with Event viewer. If you can get down into the very fine details, yeah you can usually pinpoint the exact issue with it, but that takes quite a lot of sorting through the full report on it and most people dont care to spend that much time learning how to use it.

On 9/25/2022 at 6:19 PM, Shimejii said:

Sometimes, but not really. Windows Diag is only so useful, Same thing with Event viewer. If you can get down into the very fine details, yeah you can usually pinpoint the exact issue with it, but that takes quite a lot of sorting through the full report on it and most people dont care to spend that much time learning how to use it.

Ok thanks!  I'll see if that works 🙂

Edited by Night_WolfNW
Unfortunately it did not work...

It didnt work. It crashed again and restarted on its own earlier today...

On 9/25/2022 at 6:41 PM, Night_WolfNW said:

Ok thanks!  I'll see if that works 🙂

15 hours ago, Night_WolfNW said:

It didnt work. It crashed again and restarted on its own earlier today...

Okay turn off XMP completely, if it restarts again, you can then know its not the ram causing it. Is PBO enabled? Is there a specific BSOD or crash indicator? Can you do something specific to cause to crash every time or get any sort of consistency? If its not something obvious, it comes down to the nitty gritty of troubleshooting. Making sure its not a windows issue, since youve stated you have reinstalled it quite a few times, have all your drivers been updated like the AMD Chipset driver and such?