Possibly dead RAM and no way to know.

Insanity1999

So over the past week ive been getting basically 1 crash a day, all of them are 'memory management bsod' except I had 1 'system thread exception not handled'.

Looking online I have a 100 options it could be, but now its causing more issues such as no audio, keyboard software wouldnt open and steam for whatever reason.

1 of the biggest issues I am having though is I cannot compress a dmp file, I have moved it out to desktop (i am the owner and only user of my PC) but I dont have permission so in the meantime while im rushing incase its a hardware failure on 4 month old parts, all i can provide is this.

event 1001

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck.  The bugcheck was: 0x0000001a (0x0000000000041792, 0xffffc10025561a40, 0x0800000000000000, 0x0000000000000000). A dump was saved in: C:\Windows\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: cc81bb46-d90d-4207-9d12-861ffef8ca76.

Is the ram on its XMP speed?

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler

1 hour ago, Insanity1999 said:

Possibly dead RAM and no way to know.

Run Memtest86 overnight?

VGhlIHF1aWV0ZXIgeW91IGJlY29tZSwgdGhlIG1vcmUgeW91IGFyZSBhYmxlIHRvIGhlYXIu

^ not a crypto wallet

This could be incorrect timings, incorrect voltage, bad RAM, anything. MemTest86 is not a be-all, end-all, I've had DIMMs that tested fine on it, but failed within weeks. Only way to know for sure is to test them in another machine to see if the issue travels with them, but without knowing the setup, the only other advice I could offer is to verify whether the RAM SKU is on the board's Qualified Vendor List, as this can be a major issue with some setups, especially with Ryzen.

Edited by An0maly_76
Revised, more info

I don't badmouth others' input, I'd appreciate others not badmouthing mine. *** More below ***

MODERATE TO SEVERE AUTISTIC, COMPLICATED WITH COVID FOG

Due to the above, I've likely revised posts <30 min old, and do not think as you do.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!

1 hour ago, Helpful Tech Witch said:

Is the ram on its XMP speed?

Yes, it is on XMP. I havent had an issue for 4 months though. 
I havent done a memory test as I have read you can do many passes and still pick up nothing (and take days to do so)

ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming Wi-Fi Motherboard
G.Skill Trident Z Neo 32GB (2x16GB) 3600MHz CL16 DDR4

46 minutes ago, An0maly_76 said:

This could be incorrect timings, incorrect voltage, bad RAM, anything. MemTest86 is not a be-all, end-all, I've had DIMMs that tested fine on it, but failed within weeks. Only way to know for sure is to test them in another machine to see if the issue travels with them, but without knowing the setup, the only other advice I could offer is to verify whether the RAM SKU is on the board's Qualified Vendor List, as this can be a major issue with some setups, especially with Ryzen.

Adding onto this, Reading around it could be almost anything. Any idea why I cant just compress a dmp file to share to microsoft? 

BIOS version - 2604
Windows Build- 22000.978 on windows home (latest)
Latest gpu drivers
no errors from sfc /scannow

1 hour ago, Insanity1999 said:

Adding onto this, Reading around it could be almost anything. Any idea why I cant just compress a dmp file to share to microsoft? 

BIOS version - 2604
Windows Build- 22000.978 on windows home (latest)
Latest gpu drivers
no errors from sfc /scannow

You could try that, but I wouldn't trust Microsoft to diagnose a calculator with a dead battery. They've shown time and again they could screw up a one-car funeral.

I don't badmouth others' input, I'd appreciate others not badmouthing mine. *** More below ***

MODERATE TO SEVERE AUTISTIC, COMPLICATED WITH COVID FOG

Due to the above, I've likely revised posts <30 min old, and do not think as you do.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!

10 hours ago, Insanity1999 said:

Yes, it is on XMP. I havent had an issue for 4 months though. 
I havent done a memory test as I have read you can do many passes and still pick up nothing (and take days to do so)

ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming Wi-Fi Motherboard
G.Skill Trident Z Neo 32GB (2x16GB) 3600MHz CL16 DDR4

Turn off xmp, see if the issue persists

I could use some help with this!

please, pm me if you would like to contribute to my gpu bios database (includes overclocking bios, stock bios, and upgrades to gpus via modding)

Bios database

My beautiful, but not that powerful, main PC:

prior build:

Spoiler