I need help :'o

Go to solution Solved by Senzelian,

This is the smaller version of the case, the Cougar Mini Conquer. There is also a normal sized version, which is just called Cougar Conquer.

So I finally found the pc case I've been looking for after a long time but surprise surprise, it's only compatible with mini atx's and micro atx motherboards which suck because my minds set on the parts I want along with the case motherboard wiseimage_2022-09-19_050027743.png.45eb11fb6f572bb144d099a36fff1467.png and I was so set on the case because it's a really pretty case and for a great price too. Is there any way to convert a pc case to fit a motherboard of larger size?

I believe you mean mini-ITX, not mini-ATX. But it's not advisable, even if it's doable. Because if you screw up, then you're out a case and some time, for starters. But chances are, it's not going to fit anyway. Is there a particular reason mini-ITX and m.ATX won't work for you?

I don't badmouth others' input, I'd appreciate others not badmouthing mine. *** More below ***

MODERATE TO SEVERE AUTISTIC, COMPLICATED WITH COVID FOG

Due to the above, I've likely revised posts <30 min old, and do not think as you do.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!

Yeah I wanted to get the Msi meg godlike x570 but sadIy I don't think it would be compatible for the case. 馃槥

This is the smaller version of the case, the Cougar Mini Conquer. There is also a normal sized version, which is just called Cougar Conquer.

1 minute ago, Senzelian said:

Oh cool thank you sm! 馃槃

25 minutes ago, Lunacoremelody said:

Oh cool thank you sm! 馃槃

Just watch out when installing parts that you follow the order of installtion well cuz otherwise ya might beed totake apart half the pc to get to something 馃槢