Noticeable input lag

Justin case

What's up yall. I just bought a brand new Xbox series s and an Xbox elite series 2 controller.  When I try and play warzone there is terrible input lag,  to the point where its unplayable. I tried the regular controller and the same thing. My network is fine, 30 ping. Could it be display related?  I have a cheap Walmart hisense TV. Thanks in advance! 

26 minutes ago, Justin case said:

What's up yall. I just bought a brand new Xbox series s and an Xbox elite series 2 controller.  When I try and play warzone there is terrible input lag,  to the point where its unplayable. I tried the regular controller and the same thing. My network is fine, 30 ping. Could it be display related?  I have a cheap Walmart hisense TV. Thanks in advance! 

Most likely

Check the TV menus for a game mode

Spoiler

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700X | Mobo: ASUS Strix X570-I Gaming ITX | GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3060 Ti Founders Edition | RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 16GB 3600MHz | Storage: Corsair Force MP600 1TB PCI-e Gen 4 & 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda | Cooler: Stock Prism | Case: NZXT H210i | PSU: Corsair CS500M

I agree that it's almost certainly display related. If your TV has game mode you should absolutely use it. I've got an LG CX OLED and the difference between game mode on and game mode off is massive.