Cheap PSU for an office PC?

Hello there, I am looking for a cheap and decently reliable PSU for an office PC that pulls around 200W as it runs on integrated graphics.

The PSU won't be that strained as most of the time the PC will be used for web browsing 

Some info on the chassis size is necessary. They aren't all the same. SFF units are quite different in size and mounting from standard ATX.

I don't badmouth others' input, I'd appreciate others not badmouthing mine. *** More below ***

MODERATE TO SEVERE AUTISTIC, COMPLICATED WITH COVID FOG

Due to the above, I've likely revised posts <30 min old, and do not think as you do.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!

46 minutes ago, Albert F said:

Hello there, I am looking for a cheap and decently reliable PSU for an office PC that pulls around 200W as it runs on integrated graphics.

The PSU won't be that strained as most of the time the PC will be used for web browsing 

it is better to get a psu with higher wattage just in case you need to drop some hardware into your pc if you get a new use case. extra headroom is always appreciated. gamers nexus did a video on the thermaltake 430W smart psu in which he said it was okay for low end pc's. it cost 30$ at the time of recording and has 5 year warranty it seems so u should check that out i guess

2 hours ago, An0maly_76 said:

Some info on the chassis size is necessary. They aren't all the same. SFF units are quite different in size and mounting from standard ATX.

It's a "custom" office PC. So standard ATX

Gamers Nexus has recently reviewed a 30 bucks thermaltake 430 w PSU and for an office PC it's perfectly fine though a bit inefficient.

If you go towards 50 dollars you get more silent PSU and higher efficiency