what does this mean

opi3636
Go to solution Solved by Middcore,

The store page says the bottle can keep hot drinks hot for 8 hours or cold drinks cold for 16 hours. That tells you basically how long it's intended to be used to store liquids.

i have the 40oz water bottle and on the box the bottle came in it there are some warnings and one of them is "this water bottle is not intended for the long-term storage of liquids" how much time is "long-term storage"? 

I'd have to imagine it's mostly about the bottle not being designed to inhibit growth of bacteria in the liquid if the liquid sits around a long time. Just a legal protection, maybe.

The store page says the bottle can keep hot drinks hot for 8 hours or cold drinks cold for 16 hours. That tells you basically how long it's intended to be used to store liquids.

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

17 hours ago, NastyFlytrap said:

I'd say anything over a day.

I'd have to go with what he said. I've notice in the few months I've had mine that if I keep water in there over night that in the morning my water will taste like metal. Best to empty/rinse it out before bed.