Minecraft bedrock fps low on rx 6600 but not on java

MrPIRYO91O

so i have a rx 6600 gpu and i mainly play minecraft and i play both java and bedrock but the werid part is that on java i get like almost 1000 fps but on bedrock i get almost 300 fps why is that ive tried everthing to improve the fps but nothing works is it a drver issue is smt and my friend has a gtx 1650 ti mobile and it gives him over 500 fps like WHAT

37 minutes ago, Jack Dvorak said:

doesn't really matter... 300hz is fastest refresh rate monitor so it is highly unlikely you have a difference.

There's lots of 360s and even a 480hz panel now

47 minutes ago, Jack Dvorak said:

doesn't really matter... 300hz is fastest refresh rate monitor so it is highly unlikely you have a difference.

im not talking about hz im talking about the fps i have it uncapped on both but i should be getting 500 fps on bedrock but im not is it a driver issue read what i said at the top

9 minutes ago, BiotechBen said:

There's lots of 360s and even a 480hz panel now

im not talking about hz im talking about the fps i have it uncapped on both but i should be getting 500 fps on bedrock but im not is it a driver issue read what i said at the top

34 minutes ago, MrPIRYO91O said:

Fps and hz have a relation. If you are running below native refresh rate, it can lead to stuttering and lesser image.

Above the native refresh rate: you get rapidly plateauing diminishing returns

44 minutes ago, BiotechBen said:

Fps and hz have a relation. If you are running below native refresh rate, it can lead to stuttering and lesser image.

Above the native refresh rate: you get rapidly plateauing diminishing returns

So how is my friend getting higher fps then me with a gtx 1650 ti mobile ?? He uses an external monitor that 165hz same as me and I have the gpu overclocked at 2730mhz, is it a driver issue but it couldn't because amd said that they did a driver update that improves fps for minecraft and look @BiotechBen I don't think it's the monitor it I should be getting 500 fps on Minecraft windows 11 edition not 200-300 fps because on Java I get 1000 fps easily on a rx 6600

19 hours ago, MrPIRYO91O said:

So how is my friend getting higher fps then me with a gtx 1650 ti mobile ?? He uses an external monitor that 165hz same as me and I have the gpu overclocked at 2730mhz, is it a driver issue but it couldn't because amd said that they did a driver update that improves fps for minecraft and look @BiotechBen I don't think it's the monitor it I should be getting 500 fps on Minecraft windows 11 edition not 200-300 fps because on Java I get 1000 fps easily on a rx 6600

it does not even matter, as most likely, your monitor can only display 144fps max. 144hz monitor = can only display 144fps max. You and your friend need to stop pickin arguments on fps and whose pc is better. who cares.