Would it make sense to upgrade my boot drive

Hi, I've come across a really good deal on a Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD 500GB and I thought I could maybe replace it with the intel 660p ssd I currently have, but is the samsung drive even gonna make a difference when it comes to booting up windows? I have an i7-10700k so I cant use PCIE 4.0 but I saw the Samsung 980 Pro had dram where as my intel 660p doesnt. 

18 minutes ago, Andreas Pedersen said:

Hi, I've come across a really good deal on a Samsung 980 Pro NVME SSD 500GB and I thought I could maybe replace it with the intel 660p ssd I currently have, but is the samsung drive even gonna make a difference when it comes to booting up windows? I have an i7-10700k so I cant use PCIE 4.0 but I saw the Samsung 980 Pro had dram where as my intel 660p doesnt. 

Pretty sure the improvement will not be that noticeable.
Went from Cheap SATA SSD to NVME Gen 3, I really have to use stopwatch if I want to notice the difference.

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.

Going from dramless SATA SSD to gen 3 nvme w/ dram cache, load times in fallout 76 (demanding game with huge map) went from 13 to 7 seconds. Unless your load times are in the 30-45 sec range, you'll need a stopwatch to see the difference