Joeys World Tour Super-Kool Reviews(fast food reviewer)

Ngrungebb91

Well... we all love our Linus Media Group as they are making a living as tech reviewers. Now, we use that information to create a thought if we would like to buy that product or not.. which is very useful. Now I was browsing the Youtubes... and found this channel called Joeys World Tour. He is a fast food reviewer and he does these disgusting food challenges that people watch.. and i thought to myself.. he's getting money from google for FAST FOOD REVIEWS. I mean, I don't know something that can be more useless. He seems like a nice guy, and jolly.. but he acts like a slob in some videos and hes getting money for it. I just felt like I'd post about it because it just is very interesting the way people find ways to grab in that youtube money. In this case a real lazy way to make some money. Here's a video of his review of burger joints.. which has over 50k views! lol. This thread may be useless too but It's in the offtopic section so we are going to make it offtopic. :P

Motherboard - ASUS P6X58D-E Processor - Intel i7 930 Bloomfield OC'd @ 4.01Ghz, 1.28v | RAM - 12GB Corsair Dominator @ 8-8-8-12, 1600mhz | Graphics Card - EVGA Geforce GTX660 SC 3GB @ +75mhz core, +500mhz mem | Power Supply - Seasonic X650 Gold

CPU Cooler, Fans - Corsair H-90 w/ Noctua FN14 push/pull, Gelid Wings UV Blue  | Case - Fractal Design Arc MIDI R2 |

Better.

Even better.

Lolololol that was good.

Motherboard - ASUS P6X58D-E Processor - Intel i7 930 Bloomfield OC'd @ 4.01Ghz, 1.28v | RAM - 12GB Corsair Dominator @ 8-8-8-12, 1600mhz | Graphics Card - EVGA Geforce GTX660 SC 3GB @ +75mhz core, +500mhz mem | Power Supply - Seasonic X650 Gold

CPU Cooler, Fans - Corsair H-90 w/ Noctua FN14 push/pull, Gelid Wings UV Blue  | Case - Fractal Design Arc MIDI R2 |

DAAAAAAAAAYUM DAYUM DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYUM

I wish, you could smell what I'm smellin'.. MM mmm Mmmm you bite the fry the fry bites BACK my man.. daym daym dayum.

BTW joey does that cringeworthy "i'm beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeck" at the beginning of his vids that make me wanna assail him (yes i've seen him before because of daym drops)

To be brutal, Joey will die before too long if he carries on as he does the obscene things he has eaten on camera I dread to think what he has eaten off camera.

DAAAAAAAAAYUM DAYUM DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYUM

I wish, you could smell what I'm smellin'.. MM mmm Mmmm you bite the fry the fry bites BACK my man.. daym daym dayum.

BTW joey does that cringeworthy "i'm beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeck" at the beginning of his vids that make me wanna assail him (yes i've seen him before because of daym drops)

To be brutal, Joey will die before too long if he carries on as he does the obscene things he has eaten on camera I dread to think what he has eaten off camera.

Lol yeah I know, I mean its sad. :/ why does he choose to do this to himself?

Lol yeah I know, I mean its sad. :/ why does he choose to do this to himself?

Like a lot of obese people I expect he has some underlying phsychological issues or he's seen some shit in his time and it's affected him.

Maybe food is a coping mechanism, or he suffers from food addiction IDK.

Of course it is a possibility that he just loves greasy food and doesn't give a shit about his health. :huh: