Help, Software Safe or Scam?

Spainz

Hello everyone.

So I have Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus... literally their biggie dickus mode software. But the software I'm desperate to use but unsure about is an alleged Minecraft World converter called: "Universal Minecraft Converter". For example, it claims to convert world save data to Poket edition, Java, etc to Windows and vice versa... I saw this youtube video... 

... When I see the youtube comments it appears it works for people who have paid. When I google the software "Is Universal Minecraft Converter A Scam?" 2 websites pop up which use algorithms or something to san for trustworthiness. One was a .org and one was a .com. I think they're https://www.scamadviser.com/check-website/universalminecrafteditor.com

and I can't for the life of me reproduce the google search that had the .org one. The .org one had apparently ran MacFee or whatever, Norton, and another software to detect for suspicious activity but passed those 3 software's tests. When I googled the Pryze Software LLC they seem to have a valid location and certification... Many other you tubers have featured the app since 2020.

I've been waiting since my childhood to be able to convert my java worlds. But I'd hate to be a sucker.

What are your opinions?

Well so you can download the launcher but it won't work until you pay for it, via signing into the account on the website and clicking buy. The launcher is a login connected to that account, thus it won't work until I buy it. But I am currently doing a full system scan by Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus "full system scan" with the launcher currently open and I assume if it's a baddy it should pop up a problem as it's scanning my computer, as the previous times I run the scan on my computer prior to downloading the launcher, I've never had any red flags appear.

5 minutes ago, LWM723 said:

Scan it with Virustotal:

So is running Bitdefender Ultimate Security Plus "Full System Scan" about the same idea?

If so... my scan just passed without any red flags. There is a youtube video the appears to be BY the developer. I'm gonna take a shot. Wish me luck