BSODs due to due to ntoskrnl.exe

wheelson8

I've been getting multiple BSODs recently and at this point I've tried a lot of fixes, but nothing has worked. My BSODs are related to ntoskrnl.exe, but I read that this is not a cause and is rather a result of another error, so I have no clue what is causing it. I've posted on Microsoft support forums a couple of times, and they too are unable to figure it out, so I thought I would come here to see.
What I have done so far already is:

• Ran verifier
  • Updated and reinstalled drivers (have tried installing older graphics drivers after DDUing existing ones)
    • NVIDIA Drivers
    • AMD Chipset Drivers (Latest AMD GPIO3 Controller driver was found to be a cause of a BSOD while running verifier, so I rolled it back)
  • Ran chkdsk and scannow for disk or windows file errors
  • Ran Windows Memory Diagnostic (multiple times, have come up with nothing) (just heard about using memtest86, but have not tried yet)
  • Checked drive status using HD Tune (no issues with boot drive)
  • Heard about updating BIOS, but since I am on 1st gen Ryzen, AsRock doesn't recommend updating the BIOS further than the current version I have)

Here is my latest minidump file, which occurred while I was playing the Sims 4: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhhXYHTFhch_hQdEhhVrLs8MZFLD?e=4Qf1WT
I ran the file through WinDbg and Bluescreenviewer, couldn't find much from WinDbg, Bluescreenviewer only told me about ntoskrnl.exe

Here are some of the dump files from previous days:
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AhhXYHTFhch_hQiPDBrZNAaP1vLq?e=JzkYe3

If anybody has any suggestions on what I can try, please let me know, I'm really tired but willing to try something if there's a chance I can fix it. Really wouldn't want to have to go down the route of reinstalling Windows or replacing hardware (I still don't know where the problems came from)

Specs:
CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 1600 (Overclocked to 3.89 ghz)
MB: AsRock B350M Pro 4 (BIOS 5.90, most up to date for my chipset)
RAM: 24 GB DDR4 at 2667mhz (comprised of a 2 x 4 and 2 x 8 set respectively)
STORAGE: ADATA S800 128Gb (boot drive), WD Blue (1 TB), Samsung 970 Evo Plus NVME 1TB
GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX GTX 1060 6GB (Stock at 1620 mhz base)
PSU: EVGA 600B 600 W 80+ Bronze
System is about 5-6 years old, newest components include the 970 Evo that is a couple months old, and the 2x8 set of the RAM that I got a year ago)