Sapphire Nitro+ AMD Radeon RX 6900 XT SE fan check not working on TriXX ?

Hello, I've bought a Radeon RX 6900XT SE graphics card recently and it seems it's working fine. But after loading Trixx software, I've noticed a few things, when I run "Fan health check", I hear the fans turning on, but the Trixx reports a failed fan check test. Even the nitro glow settings have no effect (it's currently running on random/factory settings RGB). I've reconnected the card a few times and still got the same result. Other than those issues, the card works fine. Anyone had a similar problem; how to fix this?
I also have a question about the ARGB 3pin (5v) cable to connect the card to a motherboard (Aorus Elite X570). Which cable would you recommend?

Thank you

dashboard.png

fan check.png

• 3 weeks later...

Heyya, were you ever able to find a solution for this? i have the same problem with my Rx 6950 XT Toxic edition, i tried to reset my windows and it still didn't fix it

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/8/2022 at 3:41 AM, Kraken000019 said:

Heyya, were you ever able to find a solution for this? i have the same problem with my Rx 6950 XT Toxic edition, i tried to reset my windows and it still didn't fix it

Yes, I got a reply from customer support....uninstalled rgb fusion & trixx, rebooted, then first installed trixx then rgb fusion, now it's working fine.

Screenshot 2022-09-18 at 13-19-22 SAPPHIRE Customer Service Center.png

• 8 months later...

if you have the cards undervolted or over clocked it fails the fan test but if you put them back to default it passes😉

The Strixx software itself is buggy. Max out fans on AMD software to see if all of them make noise.

On the sapphire nitro plus xt on full speed is almost silent surprisingly 

1 hour ago, russuk1 said:

On the sapphire nitro plus xt on full speed is almost silent surprisingly 

Ooh, you max out the fans on a nitro+, you will know. I got mine over 3K and it made the nostalgic air plane jet engine noise.