Need some help with ram please

I have a older computer it runs fine just want to feed it some more ram want to add another 16 gigs bring it up to 32 gigs of ram im running G.Skill trident 3000mhz , CPU-z is showing model of ram F4-3000C15-8GTZR only kits I can find online are G.Skill F4-3000C16D-16GTZR dose the 16D matter or is that just a term for a 16 gig dimm kit, I cant find any of the F4-3000C15-8GTZR and dont want to waste money.

Thanks for your help 

I dont think it matters really, but i dont think im to qualified to say that.... Wait a bit for some more response, though i think you should be fine. 👍

It's unlikely with an additional 16gb of system memory that you will be running XMP 3000mhz speeds. 

So the choice is redundancy (more memory) or better performance (Higher frequency). 

Don't get me wrong, some people get lucky and 4 sticks, but 3000mhz is actually an oddball frequency. Generally 2933mhz and 3200mhz are pretty standard speeds on ddr4. So if you install more and it doesn't post XMP, leave xmp enabled but select a lower frequency and see if it works.

Good Luck!