Mouse Without Borders

parinjoy
Go to solution Solved by GoodBytes,
On 8/16/2022 at 5:31 AM, parinjoy said:

Barrier is open source forked from Synergy. I'll try my luck there if they support gestures.

There are more.

InputDirectore, Logitech Flow (you need a mouse/keyboard that supports it to unlock the feature), Stardock Multiplicity, and more...

Thanks to Anthony wandering off to Macbooks' universal control during the review, I went down the rabbit hole to find Mouse Without Border in Microsoft Garage. Brilliant piece of tech and bringing it to the core Windows package is a no brainer to me. While I found the experience really smooth, I couldn't get the gestures to work on the remote machine. Anyone using Mouse Without Borders and could get Gesture Controls enabled in both laptops ? Might be an overkill but a complete winner.

4 hours ago, parinjoy said:

Thanks to Anthony wandering off to Macbooks' universal control during the review, I went down the rabbit hole to find Mouse Without Border in Microsoft Garage. Brilliant piece of tech and bringing it to the core Windows package is a no brainer to me. While I found the experience really smooth, I couldn't get the gestures to work on the remote machine. Anyone using Mouse Without Borders and could get Gesture Controls enabled in both laptops ? Might be an overkill but a complete winner.

That isn't supported by the developer. They would need to enable that in the application. Pretty sure that app isn't open source either.

Barrier is open source forked from Synergy. I'll try my luck there if they support gestures.

6 hours ago, parinjoy said:

Another one to try if you can is multiplicity. While it isn't free, I used it when I used to go into the office daily. Not sure if it supported gestures or not but was a great program.

On 8/16/2022 at 5:31 AM, parinjoy said:

There are more.

InputDirectore, Logitech Flow (you need a mouse/keyboard that supports it to unlock the feature), Stardock Multiplicity, and more...

I love mouse without borders, been using it for years. Never tried the gestures function so I apologize Im not much help.

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER