PC boots into Windows, can’t access UEFI

Compleks31
Go to solution Solved by Compleks31,

I have an intel 10400f on an asrock b460 motherboard, so no integrated graphics. I’ve used multiple keyboards and cables. Nothing I can think to try has worked, so I just caved and bought a 3.0 riser. Thanks for the reply.

I just installed pc components I have been using for months into the SSUPD Meshlicious case (with pcie 4.0 riser cable). I have an RTX 3060, but my mobo only supports pcie 3.0. I installed everything into the case and all the fans spun up, but it did not display anything. I assume it is a compatibility issue with the pcie 4.0 riser cable, so I disconnected the 3060 and slotted a 580 from another pc into the mobo (because it was easier than uninstalling everything). With the 580, my pc will boot into windows, but it takes noticeably longer than usual. Whenever I spam the delete key on startup the pc refuses to display anything (I even waited a good 5-10 minutes). I tried accessing the UEFI through the windows recovery menu and it still would not display. I don’t know what to do, as I just wanted to use the 580 to go into the UEFI to try and find a pcie 3.0 setting to hopefully solve the compatibility issue with the 4.0 riser cable. 

What are the rest of the specs of your PC? Are you running an intel cpu with integrated graphics you could try?

I have an intel 10400f on an asrock b460 motherboard, so no integrated graphics. I’ve used multiple keyboards and cables. Nothing I can think to try has worked, so I just caved and bought a 3.0 riser. Thanks for the reply.