How to choose right PEX rom for my phone

BThamS

I see a lot of versions in the list like juice, lava,.... I don't know which one to choose for phone (Redmi 9 Power). Help pls༎ຶ‿༎ຶ

IMG_20220813_094157.jpg

According to a quick DuckDuckGo search, it appears the codename for your device is Lime.

If that doesn't exist, well You won't be able to install it on your device. In that case the XDA Forums will be your best bet to find a custom ROM.

"A high ideal missed by a little, is far better than low ideal that is achievable, yet far less effective"

If you think I'm wrong, correct me. If I've offended you in some way tell me what it is and how I can correct it. I want to learn, and along the way one can make mistakes; Being wrong helps you learn what's right.

Your device does not seem to be supported. 

Also, I strongly advice you visit the website of the ROM you try and install and follow the device specific instructions. 

The fact that you are asking this question indicates that you have not looked up the device specific instructions and the supported device list of PEX. You will most likely end up bricking your device if you don't follow the instructions carefully. 

11 hours ago, Lightwreather JfromN said:

According to a quick DuckDuckGo search, it appears the codename for your device is Lime.

If that doesn't exist, well You won't be able to install it on your device. In that case the XDA Forums will be your best bet to find a custom ROM.

Thnx for ur response. Just understood the codenames. Tnq