Streaming need help!!

Hay guys so iv done alot of streaming, but my issue is when Im streaming and not moving it's great comes across clear but as soon as I'm playing a face fps game my game goes all blurry, and I'm streaming at a 9000 bitrate and my internet is fibre and almost a 1gig up and down,. hopefully someone has some ideas!!

make sure you have your bitrate setting at CBR and the sampling filter is 16 or higher, they don't effect performance, go for 36 samples.

• CPU
    I7 12700KF
  • Motherboard
    MSI Tomahawk z690 WIFI DDR4
  • RAM
    16gb Vengeance Pro
  • GPU
    RTX 3070 TI
  • Case
    NZXT H700i
  • Storage
    crucial P2 500gb m.2
    Raid 0 16tb server
  • PSU
    Corsair RM1000X
  • Display(s)
    ASUS PG259QN 360hz
    ASUS PG278QE 165hz
  • Cooling
    NZXT KRAKEN X62
  • Keyboard
    Corsair K95P Brown
    Ducky one 2 SF Silver
  • Mouse
    Razer Viper Ultimate
    logitech pro superlight x
  • Sound
    DT 990 PRO

What processor and what video card do you use? What resolution and framerate are you using to stream? 

Twitch limits you to around 6 mbps, so I assume you mean you're streaming to Youtube, because that would allow for more.

My guess is you have your encoding options configured to something like "performance" mode, where the encoder tries to spend as little as possible to shring the file, so once it hits the 9 mbps threshold it stops making an effort. But when you go into some very high motion game, it gets blurry because there's too many changes from frame to frame.

You can tweak settings to preserve more quality but it helps to know what you're working with

1 hour ago, mariushm said:

What processor and what video card do you use? What resolution and framerate are you using to stream? 

Twitch limits you to around 6 mbps, so I assume you mean you're streaming to Youtube, because that would allow for more.

My guess is you have your encoding options configured to something like "performance" mode, where the encoder tries to spend as little as possible to shring the file, so once it hits the 9 mbps threshold it stops making an effort. But when you go into some very high motion game, it gets blurry because there's too many changes from frame to frame.

You can tweak settings to preserve more quality but it helps to know what you're working with

I have a i9 10900 with an rtx 3060, honestly iv tried everything I can think of it's very frustrating!! 

1 hour ago, Fl0yd- said:

make sure you have your bitrate setting at CBR and the sampling filter is 16 or higher, they don't effect performance, go for 36 samples.

Always bro, iv done all of this 

7 minutes ago, Jermzstreaming said:

Always bro, iv done all of this 

reinstall obs, had this issue before and reinstalling worked, was having blur and bitrate drops on 90k bitrate to youtube.

• CPU
    I7 12700KF
  • Motherboard
    MSI Tomahawk z690 WIFI DDR4
  • RAM
    16gb Vengeance Pro
  • GPU
    RTX 3070 TI
  • Case
    NZXT H700i
  • Storage
    crucial P2 500gb m.2
    Raid 0 16tb server
  • PSU
    Corsair RM1000X
  • Display(s)
    ASUS PG259QN 360hz
    ASUS PG278QE 165hz
  • Cooling
    NZXT KRAKEN X62
  • Keyboard
    Corsair K95P Brown
    Ducky one 2 SF Silver
  • Mouse
    Razer Viper Ultimate
    logitech pro superlight x
  • Sound
    DT 990 PRO

post some screenshots with your OBS settings (or whatever software you use to stream) ?

cut out / blur/ cover any passwords/ upload server info / personal info

10900 is powerful enough that you could try and see if using x264 (software compression) with veryfast or fast profile gives you better results.

1 hour ago, mariushm said:

post some screenshots with your OBS settings (or whatever software you use to stream) ?

cut out / blur/ cover any passwords/ upload server info / personal info

10900 is powerful enough that you could try and see if using x264 (software compression) with veryfast or fast profile gives you better results.

Yeah I'll send you some soon bro, and iv already tried that and got the same issue!