Would this display be compatible with my laptop?

Can anybody help me?

I have a Dell inspiron 13 5301 which I bought a while ago and I have always wanted to replace the display although I lack the knowledge of compatibility to follow through with it so I thought someone might be able to help me. My laptop has a matte IPS panel that is dull and just bad overall and I have been wanting to replace it but I struggled to find a replacement. Here are the screen's specs:

• 1920x1080
  • 250 nits peak brightness 
  • 60Hz
  • IPS

So I did some googling and couldn't find anything until I stumbled across a notebookcheck.net review of it where they have a usefull weight and size comparison info-graph thingy and a laptop that had practically the same dimesions and, as I later found out, an OLED panel! I am not sure though whether the display is compatible as there are tonnes of different connectors that manufacturers use but with my limited knowledge I assume that it is also a 30-pin connector because its 1080p... Would it be compatible? I've been unable to find any actual pictures of the zenbook's connector so I'm not sure but if someone has more experience than me and could let me know that would be great! 

IMG_0331(1).JPG  image.png.993e97653ae7ac3ffcdd9c2e4851e71a.png  image.png.0aaf98b071c8179c41f0ea3b3bd7e944.png
my laptops connector                                                    the OLED laptops connector              the connector on OLED back panel

image.png

Edited by Celestial9087
more detail

So since there is no info on the cable or pinout the answer is a hard no. Unless you find a screen SPECIFICALLY MADE FOR YOUR LAPTOP  compatibility is almost always 0

Just now, Comedy2Gamer_official said:

whats the model no. i would be able to help better also how old is the pc? 

Its a Dell inspiron 13 5301 and its just over a year old and 

3 minutes ago, Celestial9087 said:

well just tried looking up the model to see if I couldn't find you a screen and i think i crashed bing

unknown_2022.08.08-07.36.png

10 minutes ago, Celestial9087 said:

this is the screen for your pc if it does not have touch screen capabilities 

Amazon.com: BRIGHTFOCAL New Screen Replacement for DELL Inspiron 3501 15.6 Non-Touch only (NOT Work for Touch) FHD Full-HD 1080p WUXGA LED LCD Display : Electronics