CPU throttling when playing games with low temperature

So I own an Asus Zephyrus Duo 16, with an RTX 3080 Ti and AMD Ryzen 9 6900HX CPU, which used to run games smoothly and after a long troubleshooting process I noticed that my CPU slows down from 4GHz to around 1 or less in game and it is causing terrible fps drops, making the game unplayable.

My power plan is set to max performance, used both Windows setting and Asus Armoury Crate Performance / Turbo plans. Turbo plan runs much worse than performance, however there are still some fps drops with the performance plan.

Additionally, my CPU and GPU temperatures are good as well, with CPU at 75C "idle" (game running in background), and about 68C when in game, due to throttling. Any way I can fix this? I can't play any games anymore.

Maybe look in the bios, post a pic of any settings related to the cpu, after all it is an hx which iirc is supposed to be ocable

2 hours ago, Somerandomtechyboi said:

Maybe look in the bios, post a pic of any settings related to the cpu, after all it is an hx which iirc is supposed to be ocable

As it is a laptop everything is controlled via Asus' stupid Armoury Crate software and most features are locked in BIOS, only options are things like erp and auto updating toggles which are remotely relevant.