aaarrrgggghhhhh wtf dude

MotMan

right so i have done this many times, i have an old netgear router that was given to me by my old isp and i have my main router otherside of the house, any way i use this router as another access point to my network for the rear of my house, i want to change a couple of setting on the router i was trying to find the 2nd routers ip address to no success, so far i have tried resetting it, unplugging the network cable from the main router to it and everything els so just it and my PC connected together, i am using win7 and cmd with ipconfig to find the default ip address and the dhcp in handled by the main router not this one hope this all makes scence and that some one can come to my rescue 

Intel Core i3 530 Clarkdale @ 4.82 Ghz ! :D 64.5% O.C !

Daily @ 4.2 Ghz ;) 43.8 % O.C

Intel® Core™2 Duo E6320 Stock @ 1.86 Ghz --->> OCed to 2.97 Ghz 60 % O.C !

plug a PC/Laptop into it via ethernet.

Open a command prompt up and type in IPCONFIG /ALL

look for the Ethernet adaptor and find the Default Gateway. The IP listed there is the one you use to log into the router.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)