Earbuds?

Mr.Bolt

Any good gaming earbuds? I do not like over the head ear phones very much. I have a pair of Raycons, but there is an audio delay of course.

Anything wireless has a delay, so really your only options are wired earbuds/IEMs for gaming. I got some cheap KZ IEMs for that exact purpose, if you want to go higher quality check out Sennheiser, I think ShortCircuit has some videos on their IEMs.

I wouldn't recommend Wireless earbuds for gaming at all, get some wired earbuds instead since the delay is just not worth it for gaming. I also have some KZ Earbuds and although they're not wireless, they sound awesome and have no distinct delay. 

Just a tip, I'd recommend not purchasing anything with "gaming" in the name. Often times it's just a way for companies to throw fancy LEDs on an otherwise garbage product and sell it at a marked up price.

Keep in mind that I am sometimes wrong, so please correct me if you believe this is the case!

"The Nvidia Geforce RTX 3050 is brutally underrated"

Hello, i use these very cheap Samsung earbuds for gaming, they are very light and i can wear them for hours, also the sound quality is great regarding the price. They have stereo sound, and what is more important they are wired so there is no delay. You got my recommendation on these ones i got them from this page ( https://www.mytrendyphone.dk/shop/samsung-stereo-headset-ehs64avfwe-68458p.html ), but you can probably find them everywhere.

yeah no matter how comfortable is the headset, for me after 3 to 4 hours the heat around the ears starts getting uncomfortable specially at my place where the normal room temperature is around 28 to 34 degree Celsius.

get IEM like Moondrop Aria SE, Shuoer S12 or anything with less bass and clean mids that doesn't hurt your ears with the treble while still sounding good, this one officially replace those "Gaming" headset and earbuds.
I could accurately hear better footsteps location and gunshot location.

I'm using Aria Snow Edition, I just turn the bass boost on when watching or playing non competitive game.

you can also use soft silicon eartips that fits into your ear size I find the included moondrop springtips in Aria SE comfortable to use, to the point its like i'm just using my eye glasses comfortable level.

I found gold in my shed! I had a pair of AKG earbuds that came with my Galaxy S8. Had them suckers packed away lol