Case wheels

goatedpenguin
Go to solution Solved by BlueChinchillaEatingDorito,
2 minutes ago, swabro said:

I have a 7000x case that weighs nearly 45kg and I need wheels for it to move it around the house to the tv because the tv supports 4K and my monitor doesn’t lol thanks in advance:) 

Making a dolly for it would probably be the most elegant solution. Like a custom smaller furniture one so the PSU can breath better. 

Wooden Furniture Dolly | Canadian Tire

I have a 7000x case that weighs nearly 45kg and I need wheels for it to move it around the house to the tv because the tv supports 4K and my monitor doesn’t lol thanks in advance:) 

2 minutes ago, swabro said:

Making a dolly for it would probably be the most elegant solution. Like a custom smaller furniture one so the PSU can breath better. 

Wooden Furniture Dolly | Canadian Tire

Intel® Core™ i7-12700 | GIGABYTE B660 AORUS MASTER DDR4 | Gigabyte Radeon™ RX 6650 XT Gaming OC | 32GB Corsair Vengeance® RGB Pro SL DDR4 | Samsung 990 Pro 1TB | WD Green 1.5TB | Windows 11 Pro | NZXT H510 Flow White
Sony MDR-V250 | GNT-500 | Logitech G610 Orion Brown | Logitech G402 | Samsung C27JG5 | ASUS ProArt PA238QR
iPhone 12 Mini (iOS 17.2.1) | iPhone XR (iOS 17.2.1) | iPad Mini (iOS 9.3.5) | KZ AZ09 Pro x KZ ZSN Pro X | Sennheiser HD450bt
Intel® Core™ i7-1265U | Kioxia KBG50ZNV512G | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Enterprise | HP EliteBook 650 G9
Intel® Core™ i5-8520U | WD Blue M.2 250GB | 1TB Seagate FireCuda | 16GB DDR4 | Windows 11 Home | ASUS Vivobook 15 
Intel® Core™ i7-3520M | GT 630M | 16 GB Corsair Vengeance® DDR3 |
Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | macOS Catalina | Lenovo IdeaPad P580

4 minutes ago, swabro said:

Nowadays you can run 4K video off of integrated graphics if you only use the TV for video, maybe its time to build a small HTPC or getting yourself a NUC?

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

you can add wheels but tall case and not being wide enough might make em wobbly so you might need extensions on it to make it wider. but you can also just buy pc carts witch wheels on them too... or make one.

I have dyslexia plz be kind to me. dont like my post dont read it or respond thx

also i edit post alot because you no why...

Thrasher_565 hub links build logs

Corsair Lian Li Bykski Barrow thermaltake nzxt aquacomputer 5v argb pin out guide + argb info

5v device to 12v mb header

Odds and Sods Argb Rgb Links

On 7/26/2022 at 8:56 PM, SorryClaire said:

Nowadays you can run 4K video off of integrated graphics if you only use the TV for video, maybe its time to build a small HTPC or getting yourself a NUC?

I don’t think you understand lmao i now what you said can me done but it’s just that I have an extremely good pc(12700k and 3070ti) it’s just that my 40kg pc is one room and my tv is on the other side of the house so if I had wheels on it I could just roll it instead dragging a 3000 usd computer which I wouldn’t want to risk breaking by dragging lol but thanks for the advice though 🙂 

Thanks everyone for the advice I think I am going in to buy a dolly where the pc will go on  so that if I need to move it it’s just a matter plugging out the wires and plugging them back in