Trustworthy sites/forums for buying components/parts?

Jedicake

I already have [H]ardforum on my bookmarks and was wondering if there's any others out there.

Enthoo Primo - ASUS Maximus Formula VII - 4790k 4.8ghz 1.28v - EK Supremacy Evo Clean - 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical - 1000w EVGA Supernova Gold - 2x Alphacool Monsta Rads in push/pull - 2x Galaxy 780 HoF with EK waterblock

Build Log http://imgur.com/a/UV6Wh Just want to warn everyone, my build log is pretty mediocre.

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

Bleh, that's an obvious. Only problem is there's like one or two deals a day, and there's never anything I'm interested in

Enthoo Primo - ASUS Maximus Formula VII - 4790k 4.8ghz 1.28v - EK Supremacy Evo Clean - 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical - 1000w EVGA Supernova Gold - 2x Alphacool Monsta Rads in push/pull - 2x Galaxy 780 HoF with EK waterblock

Build Log http://imgur.com/a/UV6Wh Just want to warn everyone, my build log is pretty mediocre.

Bleh, that's an obvious. Only problem is there's like one or two deals a day, and there's never anything I'm interested in

well its better then nothing

Specs

CPU: i5 4670k i won the silicon lottery Cooler: Corsair H100i w/ 2x Corsair SP120 quiet editions Mobo: ASUS Z97 SABERTOOTH MARK 1 Ram: Corsair Platnums 16gb (4x4gb) Storage: Samsun 840 evo 256gb and random hard drives GPU: EVGA acx 2.0 gtx 980 PSU: Corsair RM 850w Case: Fractal Arc Midi R2 windowed 

well its better then nothing

Yea, sorry that was rude of me. Ty for trying to help me.

OH SNAP, I didn't know Overclock.net had a marketplace

Tek Syndicate has a Classifieds section as well, but I doubt it will be any better than here.

THE signature

I already have [H]ardforum on my bookmarks and was wondering if there's any others out there.

amazon.com, frozencpu.com, performancepcs.com, newegg.com, evga.com and so many others.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

overclock.net classified section is pretty good. Bought a few items myself from there about a year ago and I had no problems

My rig: i5 2500k, MSI Z77A G45, Gainward GTX 980 Phantom, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, OCZ ZT series 750W PSU, 1TB HDD, 800D, fully water cooled. I am currently working on modding my HAF 912+ to fit a custom loop, here is the build log: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/165963-project-viridis-water-cooled-haf-912/

www.newegg.com

www.mwave.com

www.amazon.com

For Starters.

“Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites. Moderation is for monks.”

Never use Newegg they will mess you over on things like motherboards. I ordered a z77 board from them last year they sent me the wrong one, so I did not open it and sent it back. They send it right back to me telling me it has damage to the cpu socket and it my problem now. I tell them I never opened it and had to argue with them about it until they told me they will take it back. I sent it back to them and they claim they never got it, now they just give me the run around transferring me from person to person.  At the end of the day im out $60 and a motherboard, Newegg is NOT trustworthy so soon as there is a problem you get screwed. 

Never use Newegg they will mess you over on things like motherboards. I ordered a z77 board from them last year they sent me the wrong one, so I did not open it and sent it back. They send it right back to me telling me it has damage to the cpu socket and it my problem now. I tell them I never opened it and had to argue with them about it until they told me they will take it back. I sent it back to them and they claim they never got it, now they just give me the run around transferring me from person to person.  At the end of the day im out $60 and a motherboard, Newegg is NOT trustworthy so soon as there is a problem you get screwed. 

WOW first time I have ever heard anyone with a bad experience from newegg... I have only had amazing experiences and their shipping times are amazing.

“Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites. Moderation is for monks.”

WOW first time I have ever heard anyone with a bad experience from newegg... I have only had amazing experiences and their shipping times are amazing.

If you read most of the bad reviews you will find the same problem. I always read the bad reviews but I did not believe them as I have never had a problem like that before. Now I know the truth so long as you have the luck to always get working parts your fine. As soon as you get a defective one then the headaches begin. 

The sad thing is I got all my pc parts from them and all but the mobo worked, so I have spent allot of money with them.  I was surprised that they did not  care about that and gave me the run around. 

If you read most of the bad reviews you will find the same problem. I always read the bad reviews but I did not believe them as I have never had a problem like that before. Now I know the truth so long as you have the luck to always get working parts your fine. As soon as you get a defective one then the headaches begin. 

The sad thing is I got all my pc parts from them and all but the mobo worked, so I have spent allot of money with them.  I was surprised that they did not  care about that and gave me the run around. 

now that's what I call Sad Tech... lol I had to.

Maybe ill think twice next time.

now that's what I call Sad Tech... lol I had to.

Maybe ill think twice next time.

I just use amazon now because in the past I have had defective items and they will handle it with no problems.  I started shopping at newegg because they were cheaper, so I learned a lesson if one store can sell everything cheaper than all other stores there is a catch.