CPU: I5 10400F

Motherboard: MSI H410M-PRO VH

BIOS Version: 1.A0

RAM: 16GB Team Elite 2666Mhz DDR4

PSU: Corsair CV650

Case: Cube Gaming

Operating System & Version: WINDOWS 10 PRO 64-bit 19043

GPU Drivers: Adrenalin 22.6.1

Description of Original Problem: Screen cut offs (HDMI/ Display Port). Pc is running fine and suddenly hdmi not found (pc was idle and im doing nothing to it), Pc is still running and responsive but there is no way i can see the screen. Literally the only way to fix it is restarting the Pc.

Troubleshooting: Things i have tried:

• using different screens/ monitors
  • installing/ reinstalling gpu driver
  • not using any gpu driver (uninstalled using ddu)
  • using 1000w stabilizer
  • change psu 550w to 650w (corsair)
  • change hdmi cables
  • using display port
  • using different power outlets
  • reseat the gpu
  • reseat the ram

This also occurs when pc is not running in windows. I thought it might be the ram so i ran memtest86 in uefi and hdmi not found after a couple of hours so i couldnt find out if the ram is faulty

There is also a sureway to make it happen; i have a thrustmaster t150 steering wheel and whenever i connect the usb and the power cable, the screen will cut off as well, so ive been using this method to see if its still happening

How did I know its the gpu? I have another gpu (gtx 1050) and I used it to test if its the gpu thats faulty; 1050: when i plug the wheel the screen didnt cut off, i could run memtest86 without the screen cutting off (my ram passed the test), hours of use and no cut offs. Thus the cutoffs are coming from the gpu since i didnt do anything to the other components

Its been happening since a recent blackout

Gpu is still under warranty, but they returned it twice and found no problems from their tests

P.S: No overclocks what so ever, everything is stock. Also cuts off when plugging something to the same power outlet. I.e charging phone from the same power socket

Update: tested with my friends pc by swapping components (ram, psu, gpu). Conclusion is 6500xt works flawlessly with my friends pc, but with my pc components the issue occurs. With his gpu (2060) and my pc components: also works flawlessly, so issue only occurs when 6500xt is working with my pc components