Program that changes background automatically

zannettis

ok here's the "problem" (it is a big problem for me :P ). i use a laptop with an external monitor @ 1280x1024 resolution attached to it. i often need to take the laptop with me at work so i need to change the background to match the resolution of the screen @ 1366x768. is there a way to do this automatically when i disconnect the monitor? if not, can someone help me to make a program that does this?i have some basic skills in java programming but i can easily understand and code in any programming language.

I THINK that the program "display fusion" will do this.

I think it's about £17 on steam, but regularly goes on sale.

Someone will have to confirm though as I don't know if it has the exact functionality you're looking for.

Yeah you are correct it is display fusion

CPU: 4670K / Cooler: H100i / RAM: 4x4GB Corsair Vengence Pro 1866MHz / Motherboard: MSI Z87-GD65 / GPU: MSI TF 780 Gaming Edition / Case: Corsair Vengence C70 / Storage: 250GB Samsung Evo & 2TB Seagate Barracuda / PSU: EVGA SuperNova NEX750G

i use display fusion. running 2 monitors also. it works pretty well. somehow my Nvidia 670 had problems with it but my new 290 works better. flawlessly i should say