[COD] Out of Memory 12 Error!

COCOBYTES

Anyone have this problem? What is the cause? And how can I fix it?

Thanks!

BTW: I had this error on PS4, COD Ghost

Well, PS4 ran out of ram like a derp.

Diamond 5 in League :)

Ask a mod to move this to console gaming section.

And for your problem are you sure you HDD is not full and not letting the game save?

System: 5930K, MSI X99 SLI PLUS, GTX 780Ti (SLI),  840 EVO, Fractal R4 (Full Custom Loop)  (IP)

Media Server/Perm Folder: i3 4130, CX500, 4 X WD Red 1TB, 60GB Adata SSD for boot, Node 304, ASrock Z87-E ITX, 8GB Kingston Value Ram

Your PS4 probably ran out of RAM space and couldn't load whatever it needed to continue the game. I don't know how to fix this since I don't have a PS4, but I'm sure if its a serious problem they'll patch it. A reboot should fix it for a while until you run out of memory again. Here is a thread with others having the same problem: http://community.callofduty.com/thread/200863460

i9 25.6 GHz with NeuronThreading, 256gb 6000 MHz RAM, GTX 990 OC 3024MHz 12gb, Skeletal X99 motherboard, 1 Petabyte SSD, Fractal Design Humaniod R1 Case, Herbivore 10,000W PSU, Noctua NF16 LP Derma Cooler.

Probably the only Star Citizen player who is planning on a career in Journalism instead of piracy, mining, trading, exploration, military, station management, etc.

Generation 0: The first time you see this add 1 to the number and copy it into your sig. Consider it a social experiment.