One side of spacebar feels bad

randoman123

The left side of my spacebar, where i use it the most feels bad compared to where i dont use it. The left side feels lower for some reason i have been using this keyboard for about 6 months now and when i first got it the issue didnt occur. What is worn out in the spacebar?, is it the keycap or the stabilizer of it. The keyboard i use is the g915 tkl. It uses kailh choc switches. The right side feels and sounds amazing but the left just doesnt

From a quick google search that appears to use the cherry style stabilizers. Have you checked to see if the one on the left side is in tact / in place still?

i think they use kailh choc stabilizers but yea they are in place. Could it be worn down?

1 hour ago, randoman123 said:

i think they use kailh choc stabilizers but yea they are in place. Could it be worn down?

Remove the space bar keycap and check it yourself?

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |

check what? i already removed it and checked for myself

7 hours ago, randoman123 said:

check what? i already removed it and checked for myself

Your prior comments weren't very specific so it was hard to figure how much you were literally doing on your end versus what you were assuming.

Since you removed the spacebar keycap, and are able to get a visual and physical confirmation on the condition of the stabilizers and switches, YOU should be able to confirm to us if something is worn down or not.

I'm sure there are guides on YouTube that can guide on through replacing stabilizers.

This guide also appears to be quite thorough about the difference types of stabilizers available so that you don't end up looking at wrong tutorials.

| Remember to mark Solutions! | Quote Posts if you want a Reply! |
| Tell us everything! Budget? Currency? Country? Retailers? | Help us help You! |