First time building budget PC

Budget (including currency): 950$

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: I want to learn some basics of 3D graphics and video editing but PC will be mostly used for gaming (RDR 2, Borderlands 3, Shadow of the Tomb Raider etc.) 

Other details I created part list https://pcpartpicker.com/list/j39L78 aside from PC I also need monitor and keyboard. Later on I'm planning to upgrade rig with 3060 ti. As monitor I picked msi optix 241 but there is ongoing dicount for https://iiyama.com/gl_en/products/g-master-gb2470hsu-b1/ what's your opinion about this monitor? If it's bad can you recommend me any in similar price range? (I'm looking for 24", 1080p and at least 120 Hz) 

As it's my first build I have a few questions. 

Is there a big difference between ram with CL 16 and 18?

I wanted to go with Samsung 980 as boot drive but it's an dramless ssd which are slower but from the other hand I've heard that nvme drives are so fast that it doesn't make a difference, and now I want to hear your opinion on that.

I'm also a little worried about connecting everything to psu, like pluging somewhere wrong connector, or bending pins so any advice and tips on that would be appreciated

All those parts are very overpriced

AFAIK there's no pl.pcpartpicker so I used the US version and you might be able to find the parts locally or know someone that can purchase from the us.

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/CNQnd9

12400f is a good chip for all around usage and will run relatively quiet with its stock cooler.

Cheap but good mobo.

Cheapest kit of 16gigs of ran.

Samsung ssds tend to be overpriced, you can get a 1tb m.2 for cheaper. The speed of the storage would be fine. Iirc the storage can utilize ram as a dedicated cache, though I'm not sure If it's only specific brands, someone might be able to correct me or explain otherwise.

You can definitely fit a dedicated gpu into the budget. The 6600 is a decent starter card.

P360a is on sale right now, at least in the us, so it's a good deal.

Personally I've never heard of that monitor brand, so I suggested the gigabyte monitor that is about what you need in terms of specs.

Iirc most connections on psus are keyed to go in only one way, as well as being different sizes in the amount of pins. 

26 minutes ago, Cuuurved said:

As monitor I picked msi optix 241 but there is ongoing dicount for https://iiyama.com/gl_en/products/g-master-gb2470hsu-b1/ what's your opinion about this monitor? If it's bad can you recommend me any in similar price range? (I'm looking for 24", 1080p and at least 120 Hz) 

I dont have much information about this company but after seeing the specs I would say its pretty darn good but you should look for more reviews on it but my advice take the cheaper one.

Is there a big difference between ram with CL 16 and 18?

With Ryzen CPU's yes since its really sensitive with ram frequency and cas latency.

I wanted to go with Samsung 980 as boot drive but it's an dramless ssd which are slower but from the other hand I've heard that nvme drives are so fast that it doesn't make a difference, and now I want to hear your opinion on that.

I don't prefer dramless SSD's I would rather take something cheaper but better, Virtium's tests shows there is minimal difference in burst performance between the SSDs with DRAM, while DRAM-less SSDs are slightly faster in sequential transfer and random read operations. However, DRAM-less SSDs have shown to have marginally slower random write performance

I'm also a little worried about connecting everything to psu, like pluging somewhere wrong connector, or bending pins so any advice and tips on that would be appreciated

There's a lot of videos on YouTube showing how to connect a PSU you shouldn't worry or you can ask someone from local store to help you.

P.S : I made a better build 

PCPartPicker Part List: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/nTCc4s

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600G 3.9 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($152.00 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: MSI B550-A PRO ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($133.97 @ Amazon) 
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 CL16 Memory  ($74.99 @ Corsair) 
Storage: Western Digital Blue SN570 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($88.85 @ Amazon) 
Case: Fractal Design Meshify C ATX Mid Tower Case  ($113.98 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA GA 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($75.76 @ Amazon) 
Monitor: MSI Optix G241 23.8" 1920x1080 144 Hz Monitor  ($185.98 @ Newegg) 
Total: $825.53
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2022-07-02 13:52 EDT-0400

For what I did is cheaper Motherboard, better ram, better storage and changing the PSU to something cheaper but a 750w will be enough, you can still buy a cooler for the CPU or go with Intel Build a 650w will still be enough for a 3060ti.

1 hour ago, Omar.B said:

I dont have much information about this company but after seeing the specs I would say its pretty darn good but you should look for more reviews on it but my advice take the cheaper one.

With Ryzen CPU's yes since its really sensitive with ram frequency and cas latency.

I don't prefer dramless SSD's I would rather take something cheaper but better, Virtium's tests shows there is minimal difference in burst performance between the SSDs with DRAM, while DRAM-less SSDs are slightly faster in sequential transfer and random read operations. However, DRAM-less SSDs have shown to have marginally slower random write performance

There's a lot of videos on YouTube showing how to connect a PSU you shouldn't worry or you can ask someone from local store to help you.

P.S : I made a better build 

PCPartPicker Part List: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/nTCc4s

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600G 3.9 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($152.00 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: MSI B550-A PRO ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($133.97 @ Amazon) 
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 CL16 Memory  ($74.99 @ Corsair) 
Storage: Western Digital Blue SN570 1 TB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($88.85 @ Amazon) 
Case: Fractal Design Meshify C ATX Mid Tower Case  ($113.98 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: EVGA SuperNOVA GA 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($75.76 @ Amazon) 
Monitor: MSI Optix G241 23.8" 1920x1080 144 Hz Monitor  ($185.98 @ Newegg) 
Total: $825.53
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2022-07-02 13:52 EDT-0400

For what I did is cheaper Motherboard, better ram, better storage and changing the PSU to something cheaper but a 750w will be enough, you can still buy a cooler for the CPU or go with Intel Build a 650w will still be enough for a 3060ti.

Thanks a lot for parts improvement