Put one of the stickers from the sticker pack on my motorcycle.

butchbottom

now i can rep LTT while im walkin dank nooners downtown聽馃槑

While i'm thinking of it, it would be really cool to see some type of moto-oriented merch, products, or videos in the future.

20220702_115107.jpg

cant exactly think of many "computer hardware" topics that also coincide with motorcycles, other than some more particularly advanced stuff, like flashing an ECU for potentially better performance(which would be really cool to see, since the benchmarking process would beputting the bike on a dyno, and riding it)

however i recognize this idea can be easily ignored, simply due to the fact theres already a crapton of people doing this exact thing, but it would be great to see linus drop an entire motorcycle, since apparently that wont ever stop being a thing.

I think that there could be a couple really good videos. Maybe some unboxing videos on short circuit on helmets with heads up displays, and airbag vests and jackets. or best helmet cams聽

On 7/3/2022 at 10:32 PM, the_gremlinn said:

I think that there could be a couple really good videos. Maybe some unboxing videos on short circuit on helmets with heads up displays, and airbag vests and jackets. or best helmet cams聽

i didnt even think of HUD! that would be interesting to see! im not sure that theres much point in reviewing traditional gear, though. maybe LTT can solve the whole phone mount vibrations killing your camera etc on the bike? 馃槈

also yes, this is my grom haha