Is the Pixel 6 a good option rn?

Kuldar_Joel

So I'm looking for a new phone for about 500€ and I found a brand new pixel 6 on amazon for 519€, ppl who have the pixel 6, how is the experience, what do u like about it and what not? I also found a refurbished Iphone 11 Pro Max for 489€ and  a 12 and 12 mini for the same price.

Anyone got any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance!

The Pixel 6 is a good enough phone now that software updates have largely addressed issues with the fingerprint reader. It’s quick, takes great photos and has a ‘pure’ Android interface with timely updates.

The iPhone 12 would be my next pick; it’s still plenty fast and a good phone overall.

How quickly do you need to get this phone? If you can wait until September or October, iPhone and Pixel updates might change the landscape. The Pixel 7 is due in the fall, and the iPhone 13 might drop to the 12’s price.

If you're a privacy freak like me Pixel with GrapheneOS is pretty much the only option with OnePlus in the shitter, and unless you need any Android specific features, just get an iPhone

I've used the iPhone SE 2020 for a while now after switching from my Pixel 5A and it's done me great, and it's way under your budget too, at least for a used one.