How to Overclock Dell Inspiron hack in Bios

Hi,

I have a Dell Inspiron 7591 and I want to upgrade the RAM to more efficient 3200 MHZ DDR4. I understand that the system is set to be 2667 MHZ and its needs XMP settings. I have read that Dell Bios limits the XMP option. How is it possible to enable XMP on that Dell and utilize the 3200 MHZ RAM? I read some articles on that topic but I am searching for a clear answer. 

I feel that there is probably a secret method to accomplish the upgraded modifications (XMP etc). Is there a wizard who knows how to mod the settings and allow for XMP of the machine? 

Please advise. Thank you

I am not sure. I am new to this. Is there a way to see if it is amibcp? What would need to typed to access the settings? Does anyone know? I know that F2 accesses the Bios at the startup However I am searching for the XMP settings if they exist. I have read that they are built into a chip on the motherboard and may or may not be accessible for adjustment. Obviously there is the possibility to increase the CPU power as well but I primarily just want to increase the drive of the RAM to 3200 as I upgrade from 16GB to 32 GB. Who at this forum is the oracle, wizard, guru, sage jedi etc that knows the true answer?  

Just show pics of your bios and see if its ami bios, youll know its ami bios if theres something that says ami bios or somewhere in the bios (usually upon startup) theres an ami logo