Help with new gaming build

Budget (including currency): any as the pasts I need aint pricy

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Gaming on 4K -1440P

Other details I already got the CPU (Ryzen 5800X3D and X570 Dark from ASUS- 6900XT)

Hey guys

I am in need of an upgrade as my 8th gen Intel system decided to die on me suddenly, I already bought a new Ryzen 5800X3D Cpu as i want to change to Ryzen as well as the ASUS Crosshair Dark Mobo (Got a very good deal), Im a bit struggling on picking the best RAM for the system, I prefer 4 Dimms for the looks (Preferably Corsair). 

Im going to order from Newegg so most parts are available, Im in a bit of a hurry as my old rams are giving me Aweful performance 

Thank you in Advance 

15 minutes ago, Camelsmaycry said:

Budget (including currency): any as the pasts I need aint pricy

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Gaming on 4K -1440P

Other details I already got the CPU (Ryzen 5800X3D and X570 Dark from ASUS- 6900XT)

Hey guys

I am in need of an upgrade as my 8th gen Intel system decided to die on me suddenly, I already bought a new Ryzen 5800X3D Cpu as i want to change to Ryzen as well as the ASUS Crosshair Dark Mobo (Got a very good deal), Im a bit struggling on picking the best RAM for the system, I prefer 4 Dimms for the looks (Preferably Corsair). 

Im going to order from Newegg so most parts are available, Im in a bit of a hurry as my old rams are giving me Aweful performance 

Thank you in Advance 

This should be a good pick unless you want something better to overclock like samsung b-die 

Do you have psu case storage ect.  already?

If youre just looking for ram I'd go for a 2x kit instead of a 4x kit for better upgradibility although I get the aesthetic. Corsair has apparently had issues with their ram compatibility with ryzen. So I'd get another brand with a ihs you like.

https://kw.pcpartpicker.com/product/hFdrxr/gskill-trident-z-neo-64-gb-4-x-16-gb-ddr4-3600-cl16-memory-f4-3600c16q-64gtznc

Is a bit pricey but it's considering a 4x16 kit since I'm not sure how much ram  you would need.

https://kw.pcpartpicker.com/product/jxH8TW/gskill-trident-z-rgb-32-gb-2-x-16-gb-ddr4-3600-memory-f4-3600c16d-32gtzrc

This would also probably be fine 

2 hours ago, Omar.B said:

This should be a good pick unless you want something better to overclock like samsung b-die 

Thank you but isnt 3200Mhz bad for AMD?

2 hours ago, Ryuikko said:

Do you have psu case storage ect.  already?

If youre just looking for ram I'd go for a 2x kit instead of a 4x kit for better upgradibility although I get the aesthetic. Corsair has apparently had issues with their ram compatibility with ryzen. So I'd get another brand with a ihs you like.

https://kw.pcpartpicker.com/product/hFdrxr/gskill-trident-z-neo-64-gb-4-x-16-gb-ddr4-3600-cl16-memory-f4-3600c16q-64gtznc

Is a bit pricey but it's considering a 4x16 kit since I'm not sure how much ram  you would need.

https://kw.pcpartpicker.com/product/jxH8TW/gskill-trident-z-rgb-32-gb-2-x-16-gb-ddr4-3600-memory-f4-3600c16d-32gtzrc

This would also probably be fine 

Regarding Case I have already ordered the XTIA ATX open case, Cooler still considering but reusing my asus 240 AIO for the time being, PSU reusing but looking to upgrade on my 750 Watt, Storage set as I have 2 M.2s 

Regarding how much ram I dont think I need more than 16Gb but going for 32Gb as I like to fill all 4 slots 

4 minutes ago, Camelsmaycry said:

750 Watt, Storage set as I have 2 M.2s 

Your wattage might be fine depending on the psu model but I'd say 850, since I think you also listed a 6900xt In the parts that you already have. If you like g.skills trident rgb look, then I'd get that, although I can't seek to find it on Newegg so consider this as well

https://kw.pcpartpicker.com/product/mmgQzy/gskill-ripjaws-v-32-gb-4-x-8-gb-ddr4-3600-memory-f4-3600c16q-32gvkc

Running 4x8 does give you the small benefit of being dual rank if the ram isn't already, 

9 hours ago, Camelsmaycry said:

Thank you but isnt 3200Mhz bad for AMD?

No actually when you have 4 sticks of ram it should work perfectly fine also 3200mhz still good