My pc is randomly crashing

BenRivers

Yesterday I was playing Escape From Tarkov and my pc was completely crashing every few minutes sometimes it would crash and restart itself and other times it would crash and it wouldnt let me turn it back on for a about 30 seconds. I then turned down my ram to 3000mhz from 3600mhz i didnt have any crashes till just now playing rocket league. I have tried changing my power supply from my corsair 750w to my old 750w corsair and so im not sure whether its a ram or psu issue I have looked online but my temps appear to be normal. I have also tried using the sfc/scannow command to look for corrupted windows files, updated the bios, installed new C++ files and installed the latest windows update and graphics drivers.
My specs:

3060ti gpu
ryzen 7 3700x
corsair vengeance 32gb 3600mhz ram
b450-f motherboard
I have recently reinstalled windows on a new 1tb ssd from crucial and added 5 sp120 rgb corsair fans. Any helps with troubleshooting will be very much appreciated

I've seen a lot of posts lately with people having random crashes like this, and all of them seemed to be running Corsair RAM with a Ryzen. Ryzens are known to be fussy about RAM, and they really do work better with Crucial Ballistix (speed dependent on what your CPU / board support). I believe the 3700X supports up to DDR4-3200, but your board may or may not support that. Some might also recommend Samsung B-die RAM. I've not yet tried that, but I have Crucial Ballistix in two Ryzen systems (a 1700 and a 5900X) and don't have these kinds of problems.

I don't badmouth others' input, I'd appreciate others not badmouthing mine. *** More below ***

MODERATE TO SEVERE AUTISTIC, COMPLICATED WITH COVID FOG

Due to the above, I've likely revised posts <30 min old, and do not think as you do.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!

26 minutes ago, An0maly_76 said:

I've seen a lot of posts lately with people having random crashes like this, and all of them seemed to be running Corsair RAM with a Ryzen.

Well RANDOM crashes have a very high % of likely hood that the ram system is at fault regardless of the brand. It's more common now than it's ever been thanks to cheap memory at very high capacities and frequencies.

But it's always been the same symptoms as far back as I have knowledge for. A crash that has no real cause or bearing on the load , task , or time can usually be traced back to the memory system. The reason I say the memory system is because it can be either one ram stick being bad , or.... the way the board is dealing with the ram sticks it has. The board can seemingly function fine with either a single stick , or different sticks , but just not multiples of these specific sticks. It's supposed to function with them , but simply for whatever reason isn't.

Any way , my recomendation is turn off XMP and run a single stick just to see if that config stabilizes the machine. it'll narrow it down to a ram related issue rather than power or software.

28 minutes ago, emosun said:

Well RANDOM crashes have a very high % of likely hood that the ram system is at fault regardless of the brand. It's more common now than it's ever been thanks to cheap memory at very high capacities and frequencies.

But it's always been the same symptoms as far back as I have knowledge for. A crash that has no real cause or bearing on the load , task , or time can usually be traced back to the memory system. The reason I say the memory system is because it can be either one ram stick being bad , or.... the way the board is dealing with the ram sticks it has. The board can seemingly function fine with either a single stick , or different sticks , but just not multiples of these specific sticks. It's supposed to function with them , but simply for whatever reason isn't.

Any way , my recomendation is turn off XMP and run a single stick just to see if that config stabilizes the machine. it'll narrow it down to a ram related issue rather than power or software.

I have just discovered that my ram is rated as C18 in the speccy application but on the label on the ram its C16 my friend also had crashing problems with this ram but he thought it was just his motherboard and sold it to me could this be a problem with it being C18

1 hour ago, BenRivers said:

I have just discovered that my ram is rated as C18 in the speccy application but on the label on the ram its C16 my friend also had crashing problems with this ram but he thought it was just his motherboard and sold it to me could this be a problem with it being C18

well again this can happen regardless of the ram or brand used so at least attempt the diagnostic steps to determine the issue vs guessing with no diagnostics