Auto clicker not clicking….

StonerNixon

So I’ve tried three different auto clickers. None of them work the second I tab into curse forge , or minecraft. It works everywhere else I’ve tested but won’t work in game . And I think curse forge is blocking it somehow , but googleing yields no help. So I spent 2 hours trying everything I could think of . Game in and out of full screen , 3 different auto clickers all with the same behaviour.  Auto key clicker

gs clicker 

OP auto clicker 

those are the three I’ve tried. 
I’ve even went as far as to msg the admins of the minecraft server I play on , so see if I could use the auto clicker and he said yeah it’s fine . And they also created the mod pack I’m using to play also . So I don’t understand what’s happened and how. If anyone could help that would be wonderful 

Haven't played minecraft, but back in Lineage 2 days there were server who limited the possible pause between unlicking and click of the mouse. With autoclickers there is no delay. Maybe the server you are on doesn't allow auto clickers and has the same type of action detection.

| Ryzen 7 5800X3D | Arctic Liquid Freezer II 360 Rev 7| AsRock X570 Steel Legend |

| 4x16GB G.Skill Trident Z Neo 4000MHz CL16 | Sapphire Nitro+ RX 6900 XT | Seasonic Focus GX-1000|

| 512GB A-Data XPG Spectrix S40G RGB | 2TB A-Data SX8200 Pro| Phanteks Eclipse G500A |