I'm pretty sure my pc is bottlenecking

Just now, aurosan said:

I'm not sure what looks to be out of place though

stats.gif

Put it on a load and take a screen shot...

16 hours ago, Guest 5150 said:

Put it on a load and take a screen shot...

Here are the results

Screenshot (86).png

Screenshot (87).png

Screenshot (88).png

1 minute ago, aurosan said:

Here are the results

Screenshot (86).png

Screenshot (87).png

Screenshot (88).png

OK hover the mouse of the performance cap Reason and check the colors. They all means something different, you see blue blended with Green and some yellow in there. Those are the points of interest during the load durations. Right now it just says idle because you took the screen shot during idle. You can just write down what you see. 

Might say VRel. This means voltage reliability, you have a v-droop on the 12v rail for example.

I'm going to do some more test

1 minute ago, aurosan said:

Bump

I just replied, read above.

17 minutes ago, Guest 5150 said:

OK hover the mouse of the performance cap Reason and check the colors. They all means something different, you see blue blended with Green and some yellow in there. Those are the points of interest during the load durations. Right now it just says idle because you took the screen shot during idle. You can just write down what you see. 

Might say VRel. This means voltage reliability, you have a v-droop on the 12v rail for example.

I'm getting Vrel VROP

Screenshot (90).png

21 minutes ago, aurosan said:

I'm getting Vrel VROP

Screenshot (90).png

VoP will happen with running MSI afterburner slider to 100%.

VRel is vcore or vdroop. It's not maintaining the vcore, but that might be from too low power target or lowered GPU usage. 

IF you're testing 1080P, don't. Test the card with 4K benchmarks. So it will actually utilize the GPU. 1080 is too light for your 3070 ti.

Increase the power limit only, leave Gpu vcore at default. It'll boost it's self with good thermals.

12 minutes ago, Guest 5150 said:

VRel is vcore or vdroop. It's not maintaining the vcore, but that might be from too low power target or lowered GPU usage. 

IF you're testing 1080P, don't. Test the card with 4K benchmarks. So it will actually utilize the GPU. 1080 is too light for your 3070 ti.

Increase the power limit only, leave Gpu vcore at default. It'll boost it's self with good thermals.

I'm not very tech savy so how would I do any of this?

58 minutes ago, Guest 5150 said:

okay so I tried increasing and decreasing the power limit but neither worked. I also have never used msi don't know if that's relevant or not but hey. What is a good 4k benchmark my monitor can't change resolution to 4k so not sure what to do there.

Screenshot (92).png