Which GPU to pick up

MrBigD1409

Hi all, i am searching for a new GPU to replace my amd rx5700xt (its broken) and i was looking online cause with mining gone now im seeing a lot of GPUs on auction for good prices but im indecided which GPU should i focus on checking right now ive been looking at rtx 2060, rtx 3050, amd rx6500xt or amd rx 6600 my budget is under 400 euros main games i would play is apex legends valorant and some other FPS games.
PC specs    CPU ryzen 7 3700x    RAM Ballistix 8x2GB 3200MHZ      MOBO Asus TUF x570 gaming   PSU EVGA semi modular 550W 80+ Bronze  and SSD 

Of those, the RX 6600 is the best option, assuming the price is right. The RX 6500XT should be a last resort - do not buy it unless you have no other options.

The RTX 2060 and RTX 3050 are generally poor value parts, but it depends on the pricing in your region. Generally, the RX 6600 is a better deal, as it is worth paying a premium for the RX 6600 over the RTX cards, but the RTX cards are generally more expensive.

Where are you located specifically? The pricing in one part of the EU is not necessarily the same as another. Also what are the prices of those specific cards. 

I'd personally be looking at used 1080 Tis, RX 6600 XTs, and used 5700 XTs (these were popular cards to mine on and should be really cheap)

7 minutes ago, RONOTHAN## said:

Where are you located specifically? The pricing in one part of the EU is not necessarily the same as another. Also what are the prices of those specific cards. 

I'd personally be looking at used 1080 Tis, RX 6600 XTs, and used 5700 XTs (these were popular cards to mine on and should be really cheap)

im on italy and on ebay ive been seeing some of this cards sell around the 250 to 350 price range
regarding the 5700xt i would like to change it this time i havent got a fun time with this GPU thats why i was thinking of nvidia this time

1 minute ago, Pixelfie said:

RX 6600 unless the 2060 is much cheaper. Don't get the 6500 XT or 3050

thanks for the info rtx 2060 i can buy one right away for 280 euros but im gonna try my luck with auctions maybe i can get my hand on the 2070 or the 2060 super or the 6600