Planning to buy storage for my build but still unsure what to buy

Astrojai

Yup, right here below the CPU socket. I recommend the WD Blue SN570. Samsungs may be a bit faster, but the SN570s are much better bang for the buck.

Also, you may want to consider the Asus TUF Gaming B550 PLUS, it will allow for a Zen3 upgrade later should you choose. I run that board with a 5900X and it has been solid. A320 may require a BIOS update even for the 3600, or may not be able to support Zen3 even with a BIOS update, and their VRM cooling is not sufficient for Zen3 either.

1594498405_Screenshot_20220626-112237_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.213ec628946e4c28f1dce9dd9be293b3.jpg

Edited by An0maly_76
Revision, more info

I don't badmouth others' input, I'd appreciate others not badmouthing mine. *** More below ***

MODERATE TO SEVERE AUTISTIC, COMPLICATED WITH COVID FOG

Due to the above, I've likely revised posts <30 min old, and do not think as you do.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!

Also of note, another user showed up here recently with an A320 board also, albeit of a different brand, Gigabyte. They were upgrading to a 3600 and apparently even the correct BIOS update was unstable or would not boot with the 3600 if certain PCIE devices were installed.

An onboard M.2 slot is PCIE, and I'm wondering if that might one of those devices that would interfere. This was largely due to limitations on the capacity of the BIOS chips. Certain features had to be compromised as future support was added.

Edited by An0maly_76
Revision, more info

I don't badmouth others' input, I'd appreciate others not badmouthing mine. *** More below ***

MODERATE TO SEVERE AUTISTIC, COMPLICATED WITH COVID FOG

Due to the above, I've likely revised posts <30 min old, and do not think as you do.

THINK BEFORE YOU REPLY!